Do you remember your first Neopet?

Neopets topics not covered by the other forums go here.
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Kaotika was the very first pet I created, and I think she was a blue kau back when they looked purple. I think, I'm not too sure. As a kau she's been: disco, back when it was a weird hypnotic swirl of chartreuse and a darker neon green; desert, because I liked the idea of a tiny angry cow goddess; red, when it changed from pink to the nice sanguine red we have now; and zapped a myriad of other colors when morphing potions were cheap and I could keep her a kau. My goal was to make her my main battle pet and paint her Darigan. The Darigan kau came far too late, and there still wasn't a species healer or a non-species one I could afford. I stopped labbing her, spent forever training her level up from about 30 to 150, then stopped training her altogether once 4 passed her in stats. I use her name a lot elsewhere as it was exactly what I wanted when I created her, and the spelling is unique enough to be available most of the time.

I created Four of Eleven, Quaternary Adjunct of Unimatrix Four-Two, a mere two minutes after Kaotika. She was born a yellow kacheek since they were one of the nicer species at the time—Yikes!—and she remained a robot kacheek for much of her earlier life. Kacheeks only had about a dozen colors, so it was much easier to keep her robot. She's now being labbed until she reaches 1000 hp or TNT releases a suitably awesome ninja pet, whichever comes last. Although, I might settle for a bipedal robot I can turn into Samus Aran, or perhaps the Tyrannian buzz. She's still years away from being painted, regardless.
sureq

Post by sureq »

My first ever neo pet on my first ever account was a red Macy Grey. Seen as played for all of two weeks, when I came back a couple years later I of course had forgotten my account name, was a little annoyed but got over it. Created my current account, and when deciding on a first pet saw the kau and loved it.

I didn't know what neopet the Macy Grey had changed into till much later, nice little coincidence I think.

A few months into playing I found an electric blue paintbrush on the floor, painted my kau with it and he has been electric so long I can't remember what basic colour he started out as. I still have him today on a side in all his electric glory, with plans to paint him faerie or maraquan in the distant future, I can't decide which I like best.

Even though I had they macy grey, I actually consider my kau my "official" first pet.
ImageImage
Monkeyguy

Post by Monkeyguy »

My first neopet was Sage112 the green Kacheek (like Huggles I thought it was one of the nicer pets o.O). I think I painted him a lot of random colors (things were much more affordable back then) and eventually decided on Spotted. I made a new account and during the transfer he was sniped, painted Desert, and then the ass hat who took him never logged in again.
Image Image Image
sezrin

Post by sezrin »

2478 days ago i made sezing the yellow macy_gray just because, well she had a ray gun and big hair. After they converted them all to Kau's I painted her blue (back when it was purply colour) just because I couldn't stand her being yellow. After I got my first paint brush through a random event I used it on her and to this day she has stayed an electric kau. She *might* one day become maraquan, but even then i'd have to theme her petpet with electricity, maybe a filament or primella.
Basketball

Post by Basketball »

When I was younger I was like in love with the Kiko but shortly after I moved and stoped playing neopets. I have forgotten the account name and don't know if I created the kiko. But if I did that would be my first pet.
Anna the Red

Post by Anna the Red »

My very very first pet was a blue Kau called 'Daisy' then some numbers. I quit shortly after.

When I came back, I created Lishii, a red Shoyru. Everytime I created a new account, I moved him too it. Then one day, I fell for a Neositting scam and lost that account. I quit again.

I came back again, and started again. A year later, the TNT did their big name and account cleanup. I rushed to recreate Lishii, and I still have him on a side account. When I recreated him, he still had the same description.
kerg

Post by kerg »

My first pet was Grif10101, a blue Eyrie. I still have him on my main account, but I'm not sure what I want to do with him. I really want a pirate Eyrie, but I think I'd regret having one with such a bad name. But yet I don't really want to get rid of him since he was my first pet. Maybe I'll stick him on some side account, like I did with my old Bori.
ChibiDragon86

Post by ChibiDragon86 »

My first pet was a Red Shoryu of the name Xstatic114. And I still own him he is now the lovely color of Lost Desert. He was originaly going to be fire but The whole lost desert plot of the first time happened. And another little fact he was painted twice the original time was back when the rainbow fountain was sponsored "cookies to who remember that" And the second time was when I accidently zapped him VIA lab ray and he turned silver. :oops: Either or yes still own my first pet. :D

~ Chibi
Mei

Post by Mei »

Anna the Red wrote: A year later, the TNT did their big name and account cleanup. I rushed to recreate Lishii, and I still have him on a side account. When I recreated him, he still had the same description.
Aww, that's great! A story that made me smile :)

My first neopet was a Green Shoyru named Blaarae. Someone had sent me a pet to my e-mail, a green Shoyru. So I didn't actually pick her :wink: I didn't quite understood what neopets was and created an account just for fun. I played couple of months, forgot about it. Then couple of years after I remembered my account and started playing again. And I'm a huge addict :P I still have my lovely Blaarae, a Faerie Shoyru nowadays, she will be on my main account forever, she is the spirit of that account.
WildFang

Post by WildFang »

I remember my first pet was halo_94621, first he was a green shoyru wich I then morphed into a mutant ybunny a year or two after, I still havr him on my and he's my second favourite next to my buzz
sin

Post by sin »

My first was a blue wolf named Wolf6. I really liked that pet, but I couldn't handle the name. So I got rith of him. A few days later I created Kustar, who still is the pet who gets the most attention. Started as a blue Kougra, then ghost and finally Darigan.

I had a lot of good names, wich I ended up pounding. Like Casnova and Chiriano. Spellingerror in the first one, though...
Help me turn Mohrog into a
Grey Jetsam
thelonetiel
Human Avatar: 15268

Post by thelonetiel »

I still have my first pet, Deathwinks. He isn't the best taken care of, I spent a lot of time labbing him and he was my last to be painted, but I adore him all the same. He has my most visited web page and if I needed to choose one pet of mine to keep, I would pick him.

He started out as a blue eyrie, then was labbed for ages. Now he is an eyrie again, and Darigan at that. <3
Fullmetal Dragon
Human Avatar: 156401

Post by Fullmetal Dragon »

My first pet was Diratimon, a blue shoyru. I still have him, he's a Faerie now ;D I've had him since I very first created my account, he's my oldest pet. He's not going anywhere.
<3
Gazella Dama

Post by Gazella Dama »

Hmmn, I'm sure I had ones before him, but Requiel is one of my oldest pets (at 1696 days) that I can remember. He was a red peophin that wasted away in one of my sideaccounts forever before I decided to go ahead and move him to whiteoryx and paint him faerie. Now he's one of my favorites!