Do you remember your first Neopet?

Neopets topics not covered by the other forums go here.
Farseek

Do you remember your first Neopet?

Post by Farseek »

I got to thinking about this the other day and thought it might make a fun topic :o

What was your first Neopet ever, why did you choose it and do you still have it?

Mine was a yellow aisha which I picked because at the the time I thought it had a sort of an anime look to it. I no longer have her because the extra large sad pose got on my nerves. :shock:

ImageImage
Last edited by Farseek on 30 Jan 2007 08:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Not all who wander are lost.
gidget

Post by gidget »

My first Neopet was a Red Aisha that was created about four and a half years ago when Red Aishas were Pink.

A few months later, the Neopets Team changed them to a garish (I thought) red Red and I bought the Lab Map to start zapping her.

She was labbed for about three years. The last couple of months of that I was target zapping in hopes of Darigan. I got Darigan after buying my second Aisha Transmogrification Potion.

Aqua

Post by Aqua »

My first was a blue Scorchio named Kuroumi, I ended up quitting Neo for a while and pounding her.. She's since been deleted and remade as something else.
Tryn

Post by Tryn »

Mine was a blue poogle I created on Poogle day. I hand painted her Starry which was only about 10K in those days. Her name is a bit silly compared to my other pets but I still have her :)

TCD

Post by TCD »

A yellow peophin....

...Who I changed to faerie when the fountain faerie was still sponser sign-up. Thank god...the paint brush's price is ridiculous now. (It was ridiculous at 200k when I first painted her.)
Sushi

Post by Sushi »

I don't remember my first neopet ever, since I started playing quite a few years ago, but got bored and quit.
I've restarted playing almost 2 years ago, and my first pet on this account was a green Yurble named tyergann. Too bad I didn't capitalize the poor thing and soon enough I grew an intense dislike for uncapitalized pet names. So I just had to abandon him. He was a glowing Uni at that time (because I had started zapping him), which he still is, but he now lives in an apparently forgotten account.
Also, this is rather odd, but his name appears to be capitalized now... O_o
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

Mine was a red Kyrii. His name was 2boa, and chose him because I thought the Kyriis just stood out from the other pets. I abandoned him a month later in favor of some more "well named" pets and he found his way to an account of a user who hasn't logged on since October of '05. :(

At least he wasn't iced like some of my other abandoned pets have been. :?
clsimmons1985

Post by clsimmons1985 »

My first pet was a kau called Guontoo. I was so proud when I painted her! Then I grew bored of her and re-homed...
Chantal

Post by Chantal »

Blue shoyru for me. ^^ Who I still have and painted striped a half year later, a friend gave me her brush. Shadowliger73, not the best of a name but I still love her and spoil her a lot.
Kari

Post by Kari »

My first was a Blue Zafara named Dratini856. I still have him today on my first account, except he's Starry. I picked Starry cause it's blue with stars pasteded on (yey), and after having him for so long I couldn't think of him any other color.
derp
TraditionsRule

Post by TraditionsRule »

My first pet was Azrik, a Blue Uni. I made him in the likeness of the first horse I ever partially owned, named Azrik. I've still got the neo version, but who knows if I'll ever get around to painting him. (I'm just lazy like that)
rebelheart

Post by rebelheart »

My first pet was a red Nimmo :) He's 1127 days old (27056 hours) as I'm typing this and currently a rainbow Yurble.

I'm labtraining him but he's currently on a break from that, need to catch up with his defence and strength to his HP. If I ever decide I'll be done with training he'll get morphed back to a Nimmo and painted Plushie :)
LΟL
Aurinona

Post by Aurinona »

Mine was a blue Uni named fleethoof. She was frozen with my first account, thanks to a glitch in a flash game.
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

First pet I made was a red kau. Name was something along the lines of kjkjkjklj - I played neopets for a day and forgot about the site completely.

8 months later I started actively playing and I adopted a 5 level kacheek out of the pound named bluey_berry_huwy (I thought high level ment a lot) and created a Xweetok XILI0. I pounded both a few days later and started working for a poogle I wanted in the first place.

I never managed to find that kau again as I couldn't guess the right combination of letters. Kacheek and Xweetok still exist on accounts that haven't seen their owners in a long while.
Last edited by zebru on 30 Jan 2007 11:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

My first pet was a blue Lupe with a fairly bad name (no underscores or letters though) that I failed to capitalize - and so, in due course, I tossed her into the pound. She's since been fished out, but she's on an abandoned account now.

An Eyrie I got out of the pound that first day and then put back in (for the same reason, bad, uncapitalized name) is still sitting in the pound - stealthrider, if anyone wants a badly named level3 Eyrie to lab. :P
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.