Weird loading problems

Neopets topics not covered by the other forums go here.
Jamie

Weird loading problems

Post by Jamie »

Wasn't sure where this belongs, but it only happens on Neopets so I thought I'd stick it here, heh.

Anyway, last night I went to Brunos game thing for the Daily Dare and it didn't load. So I've been trying on and off, to find that no flash things will load at all on Neopets, all the games, Wheel of Knowledge etc.

Then, I went to look at the Island Hissi thread just now, and it wouldn't load. So I went to the News page and saw that nothing would load, only images that I've seen before, like the Island Petpets.

So.. is something up with my cache? I cleared it... and basically everything else and nothing will work. I changed countries... I can't think of everything. I'm mainly just pissed off about Daily Dare, because games aren't loading for a number of people.
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

What browser are you using? Something similar happened to me a while back . I thought it was adblock, but it was some setting in firefox. Perhaps it's in security? Have you tried a different browser from whatever you're using?
Jamie

Post by Jamie »

I'm in Firefox and have IE7. I tried IE7 and the only thing that changed was the horrible multi-coloured scrolling Gadgadsbogen sign in New Features, but I'll have a look around Tools in Mozilla.
Riddler

Post by Riddler »

Hey Jamie, I'm having the same problem - if you check the Neoboards it seems the majority of Australia can't load any Flash games nor some of Neo's images. Apparently the Australian server's gone kaputski?

The annoying thing about this is TNT is highly unlikely to allow us to try for the big Daily Dare prizes now. *hates on everything* D:
Thanks to Twisted for the awesome set!
Jamie

Post by Jamie »

Oh ok... how weird (and fucked up). Heh, at least I know it's not just me and hopefully they fix the damn thing soon.