Question

Neopets topics not covered by the other forums go here.
cherrylimeade

Question

Post by cherrylimeade »

Is anybody else having problems staying login to neopets?
oogabooga

Post by oogabooga »

I have been, on IE, though I'm fine on Firefox. It seems to be logging me out whenever I close the browser, and I wouldn't even care except that I have to be logged in for my stocks spreadsheet to work...

On the other hand, I also have trouble staying logged in here and it takes me an average of five tries to post, because my sessions always expire. Grr.
Phibby

Post by Phibby »

I've been good all morning and afternoon.
Image Image
Basketball

Post by Basketball »

oogabooga wrote:On the other hand, I also have trouble staying logged in here and it takes me an average of five tries to post, because my sessions always expire. Grr.
Same with me every time I am logged in, it always logs out mutiple times. So i log in like 7 times a day :|
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

I usually have one of my sides signed on in IE just for lazyness sake, but these days its never logged on the next day, so I'm not too sure whats happening there, but sounds similar to what you guys said..

I just stick to firefox now.
Madge

Post by Madge »

No problems with neopets so far, but I have been having problems here - when I open pages in several tabs (when I get TRNs, I open them up in separate tabs), it will sometimes log me out of here.

But I just log in again and it works again. One of these days I'll clear my cookies and see if that fixes it. But it's only when I open more than one tab that it happens, so yay?
checkers

Post by checkers »

I used to, but now I'm having a Search problem, when I go to search for something that Ruki appears. (the red one) with the search box telling me to search again.