Neopets Secret Santa: Gifts!

Neopets topics not covered by the other forums go here.
oogabooga

Re: Neopets Secret Santa: Gifts!

Post by oogabooga »

I can't stop looking gleefully at my inventory stuffed full of pretty items :) Thank you so much to my Secret Santa! I don't want any of them to get stolen but I don't want to put them away just yet, so I'll risk it...
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

Big thankyou to my SS for the extremely shiny trade I received earlier! Now all safely arranged in the Palace of Glittering Delights :)
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
Aurinona

Post by Aurinona »

daisybell wrote:Thank you to my secret santa, whose identity I already know- the peril of running the whole thing, I guess, heh. I'm well supplied for NQII things now :D
I wasn't sure if you knew or if you'd had Jessibean randomize them for you. :) It kind of started out as an Eyrie theme, and then the Talinia stuff convinced me to shift it into NQII. You have a lot of neat stuff on your wishlist, I must say!
Noodles

Post by Noodles »

Aw, thank you, Secret Santa! I'm looking forward to giving the Rock to my Zafara as soon as I've finished aging the Quadrapus with her, and the cupcake and stamp will be great additions to my gallery and stamp album. :)

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Oh, and Auri, I bought for you. :) Glad you liked them!
Image Image
Rainbow Daydreamer

Post by Rainbow Daydreamer »

I can't believe how many gifts I received from my SS. <3 My pets and I are ever so happy, and work on Lila's room will begin in the New Year!
Visit Semiveteran Logic, disliked by eight out of ten Meepits.