Neocash item trading board

Neopets topics not covered by the other forums go here.
Iggy

Re: Neocash item trading board

Post by Iggy »

Well, if you still have(or are still willing to trade) the Spyder Web Staff you mentioned in your opening post, not only could you get Thade, but you could get additional items over it.Like, offers like Gingerbread Wings + Thade + that gross apple covered in Spyders.

While a few months ago, Thade was worth more than the staff, it's no longer true. The staff is much, much rarer.

(Spyder Web Staff is a top 5 item, now, which means it's one of the RAREST ITEMS EVER!!!! With the Shenkuu Talisman, the NQ Wand I ended up giving away,Thade and perhaps things like Gulp! And Gingerbread Wings)

@Fjorab
OK, the ONE thing I would really like to get my hands on is going to be really hard to come by, so I don't know if anyone would be willing.

WANTED:
MME1-S5: Beautiful Bloom and Blazing Blue Butterfly
The Blue one is the easier one to find! I offered retired backgrounds and I think I got the butterfly as a lot of four or five items I gace for one background. (Spooky Portrait Hall). A lot of people have them on the boards, actually. I thought I'd struggle getting one, but truly didn't!
Xelio

Post by Xelio »

I've not been into NC for very long, so I don't have that much to offer at this point, but if someone has a spare one of these lying around I'd love to chat with them about a possible trade. I've tried several of the new cap to get some of the old Halloween stuff, but ot no avail. I now have more tentacle beards than I know what to do with and I never wanted one in the first place. ><

Seeking:
Skeletal Face Paint
Here Lies Fluffy
Almost any of the retired Halloween backgrounds

There's only a few LE/retired items I have to offer, as NC and I didn't come to be friends for a long time, but if someone wants to talk trade, PM me or mail on neo.
Thanks Tiel for the lovely set!
Subeta - Neopets
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

Xelio, in priority order, which backgrounds do you want? I have more than enough Halloween backgrounds (I got them last year, when they were all very common, especially Shindig and Pumpkin Patch)

We can always find a way around issues.
Xelio

Post by Xelio »

Gah, sorry about my absence here and taking so long to post again. I wasn't ignoring you, I swear!

I'll try to look up the names of the backgrounds when I have a little more time this afternoon. But really, its any of those ones that are outdoors around spooky trees with or without varying degrees of pumpkins/jack-o-lanterns among said trees.
Thanks Tiel for the lovely set!
Subeta - Neopets
thelonetiel
Human Avatar: 15268

Post by thelonetiel »

Off season with all the Halloween item requests, but I'm looking to trade for a Seaweed Bubble Shower. I think it looks stunning with the Halloween Cobrall set background (with the statues) but I'm about 75NC short on the account I want it on.

I can offer Snowflake Face Paint or a Snow Shower, but as both are retired I'll probably want more than just the Bubble Shower in return, since it is buyable. ^^
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

I'm reviving this VERY old thread to update my wish list.

Wish List (sets in order of preference):

New Years in Mystery Island Background

Brilliant Green Faerie Wings
Brilliant Purple Faerie Wings
Brilliant Red Faerie Wings
Brilliant Yellow Faerie Wings
Electric Blue Tights and Boots
Glittering Jewel Shower
Misty Rainbow Tree
Pretty Blue Faerie Shirt
Spooky Cloud Tree

Gift Box Capsules
Faerie Quest Fortune Cookie
NC Mall 5th Birthday Mystery Capsule

ITEMS UP FOR TRADE:
LOTS of stuff HERE in my gallery
Last edited by Fjorab_Teke on 25 Jul 2012 02:01 am, edited 16 times in total.
Color Wheel

Post by Color Wheel »

While we're at it, I'm seeking the following:

* Zenco the Magnificent Contacts
* Parchment Garland
* Muted Library Background
* Punchbag Bob punching bag

I have 1 GB and 1 GBC to trade with, along with lots of other items. I'll be obtaining more NC soon, so I'll have more of each then.
Tradelist (wanted items are out of date, but trading items aren't) is here: http://www.neopets.com/~hienka
Fjorab_Teke

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

Well, after a lot of shuffling and spending NP to expand all my galleries (moved my Electric Blue stuff and Space Faerie stuff to side accounts), i've got a more searchable and "automatic" place for my NC trade stuff. I have it somewhat alphabetized but will do a more proper job of it later. Whew! I edited my post above to reflect the new place to look for them.
_neo_kami_91

Post by _neo_kami_91 »

Anyone have a Sassy Red Wig they'd want to trade? Toriette would look epic in one ;)

EDIT: Oh yeah, I've got some NC items to swap, but not many :(
RE-EDIT: Got this, now. Forget this post.

Fjorab, I took a look at your gallery of NC items to trade...what would you want for the Sleek Purple Wig and Ski Lift Background?
Fjorab_Teke

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

Do you have any of the items i listed above? If not, we can still work something out. :) I like being generous (especially with nice things that i have no personal use for), so i'm glad to over-trade on my end of the deal.

Also, my Neomail is open, so it may be neater to work out a trade through there than doing back-and-forth on here.