Neocash item trading board

Neopets topics not covered by the other forums go here.
Iggy

Neocash item trading board

Post by Iggy »

As I have access to NC Mall giftboxes, and perhaps some of you do as well, might as well do that here as well.

The editorial has stated trading a NC Mall item for a NC Mall item is okay. Neopoints is a big no-no, though.

From Editorial 376
First, let me say thanks so much for all you guys do! I really enjoy my time on Neopets and all the fantastic things you offer your users. :) Now, question time... teehee. I recently saw a message about a user requesting to trade NC Mall items with another user via the Gift Boxes. I think this is a fantastic idea (I'd really love the Sparkling Rainbow x_x), but I wasn't sure about the "okay-ness" of it. I got some mixed answers on the Help Chat, with most users saying that, as long as it was only for other NC Mall items (not NP, items, or Neopets, of course) it was okay. I wanted to check with you guys first, though; I'd hate to risk my account... even over something as sparkly as the rainbow. Thanks again for all your time, and double thanks if you happen to answer my question! ~itsmekestral
We've been keeping an eye on things since we introduced gift boxes and we're happy to say that we're really impressed with the way you guys are handling yourselves! From what we've seen there's been very few problems so far, and as long as you guys keep it that way, you are welcome to trade NC Mall items for other NC Mall items. We'll hash it out very clearly here, but from what we've seen you guys are making us proud by following the spirit of the site rules in dealing with trading NC items.

These things are okay:
Trading an NC item for an NC item.
Trading multiple NC items for an NC item.
Gifting an NC item as long as you don't accept a "thank you" gift in return that is not an NC item.

These things aren't okay:
Trading an NC item for an NP item / Neopet / some other service.
Agreeing to trade items and then running off with an item without completing the trade.

I'm looking for a Image

Eliv Thade Make-Up Kit. Of course. For gallery purposes.

This is the last NC Mall item I want for my gallery (As I got my filthy hands on a Cupid Meerca Ballloon Tuesday) and I do have items I could trade for it.

These include, but are not limited to

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

And I still have all parts of the NQ Box released in October, including the wand. :)
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Re: Neocash item trading board

Post by mellaka »

I'm also looking for the Eliv Thade Makup Kit but have pretty much given up on ever getting it since I don't have anything that rare to trade. It's really the only unavailable NC Mall item that I want, mostly because Eliv is my favorite Neo character, and also because the only reason I didn't buy it the first year it was out was because Neocash items still expired back then.

I guess my most interesting trading items are the Mr Chuckles Makeup Kit, Halloween Shindig Background and the Spyder Web Staff. Or, I'm willing to buy a few new items from the mall to trade. I think I have 4 boxes.
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Post by Cranberry »

I really want one of those giant crazy rainbows, but I bought three rainbow capsules and didn't have any luck (I got Kreludor bunker background, bouncing tennis ball, dark princess shoes, black fedora, brown corduroy jacket, green clover glasses, and sparkling crimson slippers). Does anyone have one they could trade me? I'd send any of those things or anything else currently available in the NC Mall.

Edit: Yay, thank you, Fjorab! Sebastiancat looks very festive now. ;)
Last edited by Cranberry on 11 Mar 2009 05:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

Unfortunately, you can't send anything from the elite boutique to a different account. Which I learned the hard way, having bought doubles of all the cool stuff to send to my sides. >.<

I don't have boxes right now, but when I do I'm totally going to camp out on this thread. =D
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Post by Cranberry »

Aw, okay, I'll delete that part, then!

I hate random items... I don't really like a lot of NC mall items, so I have no use for all of the ones I got out of those capsules. I just want that rainbow!
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

I have a bunch of stuff I can give out that I somehow got (yay capsules?) but no longer foresee any use for. None of it is exceedingly rare, but here they are:

AAA Thought Bubble
Bubbling Cauldron
Candy Cane Hair Bow
Clapping Chalk Board Erasers
Classic Wooden Rolling Pin
Feather Bouquet
Flatulence in A Minor Music Track
Green Sparkle Trousers
Grey Faerie Wings
Hair Bone
Non-Ionising Lab Ray Pants
Orange Plaid Bow Tie
Pant Devil Bopper
Petpetpet on a String
Rainbow Fountain Background
Red and White Striped Socks
Space Trooper Oxygen Tank
Tycoon Vault Background
Wind Up Aristotle
Wind Up Ferocious Negg
Woodland Archer Belt

...and something reserved for Cranberry. :D

I will delete items off this list as they're claimed.

Wishlist? Currently none; everything I'm aiming for right now is neopoints-based. And though I do have several boxes, I certainly don't have enough to send ALL that stuff out right now. :P
Last edited by Fjorab_Teke on 03 Jun 2012 11:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
thelonetiel
Human Avatar: 15268

Post by thelonetiel »

Does anyone have Knotted String Lights? I really want some for my gallery, but I never considered their existence earlier, and I'd be willing to go out and buy NeoCash in order to get one. I probably won't bother if no one has any for me to trade for though.
moonlet

Post by moonlet »

Hi. Is anyone still following this thread? Do people trade NC items here? Thanks.
invsagoth

Post by invsagoth »

I was sort of wondering that myself. (Referencing moonlet's question).

I finally found NC cards, so I can get gift boxes now! I don't have much to trade, but I do have a few things.

Wings of Flame
Lightmite background
Snowy White Fake Beard (retired xmas item)
Modern Holiday Sculpture Hat (retired xmas item from advent, I'm sure that everyone will jump for that. I wish I had kept the stocking intact. :P)
Woodland Archer shoes (Superpack only item)

My current wishlist is:
Delicate Autumn Wings
Shimmering Draphly Wings
Floating Light Faerie Doll

Maraquan wind chimes (not sure if that's exactly what they're called)
The rainbow from the capsule (I just know I'd buy 50 capsules and still not have it. Or with the moneys I have to do it, 4 capsules or something and not have it. :P)
The broken heart shower for my grey ixi.
This stuff I know will be harder for me to get my paws on with my limited amount of items I know. :P
Fjorab_Teke wrote: Easter Negg String Lights
I really wanted to get those when they came out, I don't suppose you still have them? I can trade for something off my tiny list. lol (I have a page worth of items, which include the giveaway NC bags. So not a ton of stuff to choose from unfortunately! n.n; )
Thank you to Jazzy for the av!
Usul_Princess

Post by Usul_Princess »

I have a very short list of NC items. I REALLY want:

Skeletal wings
GULP...Underwater Reef Background

These are must haves for my side account the_ebony_fairy.
ImageImage

Thank you TCStarwind for the lovely signature! ^_^

FC bets: http://www.neopets.com/~DazedBoy
Fury

Post by Fury »

I'm desperately waiting for TNT to release gift boxes to those who can't get hold of Neocash cards - seriously, when is this going to happen? :(

Until then I have a bunch of stuff in my gallery I'd be happy to trade in the future including the Skeletal Wings you're looking for Usul!
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

OK, the ONE thing I would really like to get my hands on is going to be really hard to come by, so I don't know if anyone would be willing.

WANTED:
MME1-S5: Beautiful Bloom and Blazing Blue Butterfly (got one, yay!)

I have the orange one, if you wanted it instead and would be willing to trade. I also still have everything listed above, and I should update my list with some more. :-) (except the spoken-for Easter Negg String Lights - though if someone REALLY wants them I'm easily willing to part with my other one)
Last edited by Fjorab_Teke on 03 Jun 2012 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mellaka

Post by mellaka »

It seems the Eliv Thade Make-Up Kit is in the new Halloween capsules, so if anyone happens to get one and would consider trading it, please consider trading with me. I've made a list of some of my more rare items here, and do have a few others that are personal favorites but I would give up if someone here really, really wanted them.

I bought way more capsules than I could afford since this is really my only wanted NC mall item, but had no luck with them.
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

Mellaka, to give you a hint of what you could trade for one, I am trading my Gobbler Music track for one, and was considered for another with the same item.

(Yes, that means than I WILL GET ONE tomorrow, most likely. SO I NEVER HAVE TO TRADE NC ITEMS EVER AGAIN)
mellaka

Post by mellaka »

Congrats ^^ I don't have a Gobbler Music Track but I thought some of my items are decent. I don't trade so I really don't know. I tend to only buy what I want for myself.

I offered someone's "auto" wishes on one, plus another retired item from their WL, but they turned me down anyway without any chance to counter-offer to whatever they eventually accepted. I've also still seen people asking for 15-20 or so capsules for it.