Kougra Day Predictions

Neopets topics not covered by the other forums go here.
Nogitsune
Colourmeister

Kougra Day Predictions

Post by Nogitsune »

Kougra day arrives in just over a week. What colours do these pets have left?

Chocolate Image
Custard Image
Invisible Image
Sketch Image
Snot Image
Speckled Image
Split Image
Sponge Image
Zombie Image

Not too many. Chocolate and Speckled could be interesting if done well. Zombie could also be very interesting. Sketch and Sponge have both lost a lot since the revamp. Split and Invisible tend to be uninteresting. Custard and Snot are Custard and Snot.

Thoughts, hopes, desires?
Faster than a speeding cheeseburger, but not by much.
clsimmons1985

Re: Kougra Day Predictions

Post by clsimmons1985 »

I am really really hoping for zombie, so that I can use the trousers for my pirate kougra :D *Crosses fingers*
Larkspurlane

Post by Larkspurlane »

Zombie and Speckled. Hoping Speckled can be made cool, like a cheetah or something. Or did they already do that with Spotted? Speckled could be a snow leopard or a clouded leopard or a lynx or an ocelot! Or a green thing with white flecks. :P
Thank you for the av and sig set!
Larkspurlane @ neo
Xelio

Post by Xelio »

I'm with Lark on predictions.

Speckled being a snow leopard would be awesome, but having the cheetah spotted kougras already I'm not holding my breath. Rather than being green with white flecks, maybe kougra could break the speckled mold and look like a larger version of a Tasu.

Image That pattern on this body Image would be absolutely adorable and make for a superb, and assuredly overdone, pet and petpet combination..

And yes I know I just used the old white kougra image, but it was handy at the time.
Thanks Tiel for the lovely set!
Subeta - Neopets
champagnesoup

Post by champagnesoup »

I predict Zombie with either Split or Sketch - pairing a cool colour with a not-so-cool one.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

The Kougra used to be one of my favorite species, now not so much. I think Speckled could be adorable though if they do interesting patterns with the spots and it's not all uniform.
None of the other colors do anything for me, so I'd be satisfied with just Speckled.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Pyrostatic

Post by Pyrostatic »

I'm really hoping for Chocolate and Custard. I'm weird, I like the food colours. But only if they're done right. I would try zapping for either one.

Zombie, I could take or leave. Compard to Graveyard from Subeta, it's too tame to be cool. I thought Sketch already existed? o.0?