help....

General help with pet/account decisions, galleries, CSS/HTML and so on.
mimoki

help....

Post by mimoki »

okay, I have enough neo points that I could, at any given time, decide to paint ANY of my pets any color (or even all three)
but I cant decide what color to paint them!
(so sad...)
anyway,
I have a
kougra ( i really like the halloween, tyrannian, the skunk, the chocolate (though, can you paint them that color? as in, I havent seen a paintbrush)shadow, pirate, plushie)
lupe (I kind of like the baby, although, this is, the ONLY baby i like, because it doesnt look like a little dude with giant head,the dessert,halloween,ghost,maraquan,pirate, and spotted)
jubjub(all jubjubs, with the exception of baby jubjubs, are adorable)
please help me!
Silver Link

Re: help....

Post by Silver Link »

The problem is, we can't give you any meaningful advice since what we suggest would be based on what we personally prefer. Do any of your pets have personalities? If they do, it would be a bit easier to offer color suggestions

However, if you want to hear what I would paint them, then I'll tell you

Kougra: I would personally choose Tyrannian since it looks at least somewhat similiar to what it once was. I also like Chocolate but you can only get it through the lab ray or FFQ (I believe) so unless you want to risk zapping and buying multiple morphing potions, I'd advise against it

Lupe: I'm not fond of any baby pet and out of those choices, I'm leaning towards Pirate with Spotted as a second. Pirate is one of the few colors that gives the pet a personality and luckily it wasn't changed too much from the revamp

Jubjub: Hands down for me is Maraquan. Love what they did with it
mimoki

Post by mimoki »

well, really the reason i was into the baby lupe is because a friend of mine gave me a baby paint brush, and I don't know what I should do with it..... and i think the other two are just hideousand the kougra is a smart, strong girl, the embodiement of the feminist woman, wont take no for an answer, an adventurous sort. the lupe is mysterious, but understanding, the jubjub is, well- a jubjub.nothing more and nothing less...
Silver Link

Post by Silver Link »

Well, I wouldn't use the Baby Paint Brush if you don't really feel too strongly about using it

Maybe Pirate Kougra since she's adventurous and strong

I don't think any of the colors you picked for the Lupe truly matches the personality so I would say go with what you visually prefer the most

And I'm still sticking to the Maraquan Jubjub
mimoki

Post by mimoki »

thank you!