Four pets needing petpets.

General help with pet/account decisions, galleries, CSS/HTML and so on.
Jamie

Four pets needing petpets.

Post by Jamie »

Hey guys, I'm trying to get all of my permies a petpet and love browsing petpet-suggestion threads. Two birds with one stone!

Swindles the Pirate Gnorbu
Typical pirate, very much in to petty theft etc. (Couldn't resist with her name...). No idea what to get her, pirate petpets could go well but I'm open to any suggestions.

Colpys the Maraquan Ixi
Somewhat of a try-hard evil genius, think 'underwater lair'. I like my aquatic pets to have aquatic petpets.

Fetta the White Kau
I created Fetta because I love feta, and Kaus. I thought it was a little fitting. She got zapped White today and I'm going to keep her like that for a while.

Zayyii the Grey Kau
Trying to come up with a personality for this one again. I'll probably base it on a good petpet match, so go ahead.
Xelio

Re: Four pets needing petpets.

Post by Xelio »

For Colpys the first thing that popped into my head for underwater lair and evil-genius wannabe was a Cuttlebot. It's a shame they only come in three colors. I don't see how the pink one would fit if he's trying to give off the evil vibe, but perhaps the unpainted or ghost could work.

ImageImageImage
Thanks Tiel for the lovely set!
Subeta - Neopets
Fury

Post by Fury »

Image Image
The Cofferling could be fun if you're running with the 'thief' theme. I like the idea of a petpet storing stolen treasures.

There are also lots of Pirate Petpets with bandanas, wooden legs and earrings if you're going for a mini-me match:
Spoiler: open/close
1. Image ~ Pirate Albat
2. Image ~ Pirate Babaa
3. Image ~ Pirate Bilguss
4. Image ~ Pirate Gruslen
5. Image ~ Pirate Gobbler
6. Image ~ Pirate Kookith
7. Image ~ Pirate Tenna
Image Image
The Darigan Hippalop looks like a suitably evil aquatic companion.

Image Image Image
Blurgah ~ Kiyak
A mini-bull could be cute!
Jamie

Post by Jamie »

Ended up with a Pirate Gangee for Swindles. The hand-on-hip sass look it has was just too much to resist.
Rangerfield

Post by Rangerfield »

Image Image Image

I think that the Yellow Baby Space Fungus could be a good match because it somewhat resembles cheese, which would be good for the feta cheese theme. The Yellow Powtry could also be melted or grilled cheese.

Image Image

I agree that the Cuttlebot would be a good match, but the Millipod could be a helpful underwater minion as well.

It's your decision, and I hope that my suggestions were helpful.
Rangerfield

Post by Rangerfield »

Image Image Image

I think that the Yellow Brain Fungus resembles a lump of cheese, and the Yellow Powtry could be represented as melted or grilled cheese. They could both be good for the feta theme.

Image Image

The Maraquan Pofew could be a helpful underwater minion.
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

I missed the notice on the post approval a few days ago, sorry Rangerfield! I'd delete one of the double posts, but since they're slightly different I'll leave them.
Rangerfield

Post by Rangerfield »

I'm sorry for the similar posts. I was worried that the first one was not accepted. Next time I will try to be more careful.