Best Tyrannian Pet?

General help with pet/account decisions, galleries, CSS/HTML and so on.
dillpickleking

Best Tyrannian Pet?

Post by dillpickleking »

I have a tyrannian paint brush but I can't decide what pet to paint it with. I have three pets rights now, and I'm thinking about creating either a Lupe or a Kougra to paint it with my TP, but I can't decide. Any ideas or other pets that would be good for the Tyrannian color?
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Re: Best Tyrannian Pet?

Post by AngharadTy »

Peophin is my favorite tyrannian, definitely. I like lupes, too.
Image Image
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

Welcome to Neocolours :-)

The Lupe is good, an unusual colour (a bit more 'natural' looking) for Tyrannian but it does work well. The Kougra is a nice concept but I think the yellow used is possibly a bit bright - the older one was better in that respect. Other pets I'd consider would be the Ogrin which has interesting patterning (also the Aisha to a lesser extent). The Bori and Draik also have interesting designs that are worth a look. The Wocky would make a good wooly mammoth-a-like if it weren't for the bright purple neck ruff.

My personal favourite is the Gelert, it's a ridiculously silly over-the-top design, right down to its furry eyebrows, but it appeals to me for some reason.
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
Color Wheel

Post by Color Wheel »

My personal favorites are Lupe, Kougra, Peophin, and Eyrie. Ogrin and Bori are pretty good too.

Also, congrats on the paint brush!
dillpickleking

Post by dillpickleking »

Yeah, I really like the Lupe so the only reason I'm debating is because of the dull grayish-blue coloring that isn't as bright or vibrant as some of the other Tyrannian pets. Thanks for the advice, off to make my decision.