Show Off Your Customized Neopets Here.

General help with pet/account decisions, galleries, CSS/HTML and so on.
nomigid15

Show Off Your Customized Neopets Here.

Post by nomigid15 »

Accepting images or image links.
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

*mod hat*

Please do not post thread titles in all caps.
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
Illuen

Post by Illuen »

This is actually a nice idea, I think. I've not had much chance yet, however, to mess with my pets, so mine are rather sparse.

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Elfabala
With Elfabala, I simply took off her witchy tights, which I think looks much better on her now (the shoes went with them).

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=taliken

I think this is why the lab ray is <b>fantastic</b> now. It makes you much less guilty to zap past a royal/Halloween/ect.. because you still have the clothing that that color provides. Zapping Taliken is one of the most exciting things on Neopets for me ATM =D
No spoony bard could spin a sweeter tale.
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

I only have one pet that I can customise (I don't count my robot pet because I don't really consider her casing "clothing"), and I admittingly haven't done a lot with him:

All I did was take off those awful Christmas baubles, and it's made all the difference in the world to me.

I need to start target zapping for clothing items... maybe get a second lab on my side since I can't transfer clothing between accounts.

ETA: I just realized that my account kept copies of my Cybunny's island gear, even though I didn't take it off him before I pounded him. Cool. :mrgreen:
daisybell

Post by daisybell »

The only customised pet I have is Wordless: http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Wordless

Before customising was available, I'd never have painted a pet Christmas, especially not a draik- but now, with no holly or silly hat, he looks nice. I'm debating with or without the shoes at the moment, but I do like his coat. The main issue is that the foresty green of the base draik is hard to petpet match. Otherwise, I really like this, and I'm looking forward to what happens with other lab pets, especially my lab permie Benedite.
Neopets wishlists: here
Nogitsune
Colourmeister

Post by Nogitsune »

Am I the only one that can't view the new pets by the links here?
Faster than a speeding cheeseburger, but not by much.
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

No, I can't see them on their lookups either. I was trying to look at someone's converted Darigan Peophin earlier to see if I could form an opinion on the future of mine. I was dismayed not to see the picture.
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

I can't see them either, and no pets that I
find from the searchbar show up.

It just says that the pet doesn't exist.
I think it has something to do with flash, which makes me even more angry about all the changes. (yup, am still angry)
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

My browser (?) is just being picky: I can see Elfabala, but taliken and Wordless (both who I could actually see yesterday) are both blank images to me. They're trying to load, if the status bar is any indication, and their pages load fine, but in terms of the actual pet image, nothing is showing up.
Kamil
Not the nice one

Post by Kamil »

None of my pets show up on their lookups right now, and that stupid customization thing is borked too.

One of my lab Shoyrus turned halloween today (*gag* the new ones are hideous) and I was going to take that awful new costume off of her at the least - but that page isn't loading at all.

So not only do they subject all of their players to this stupidity, whether we want to play dress up with our pets or not, but the damned thing hasn't worked properly any two days running yet.

What do they pay these people for again? And why, in the name of all that is sane, would they release all of this stupidity before it worked properly?

Don't worry, Marah, you aren't the only one who's still bitter.
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

I'm bitter about the fact than, unlike the Beta tests, customisation is NOT optional.

And I have no customised pets. My pets are different in their behavior, not in their looks.
Kamil
Not the nice one

Post by Kamil »

Iggy wrote:I'm bitter about the fact than, unlike the Beta tests, customisation is NOT optional.

And I have no customised pets. My pets are different in their behavior, not in their looks.
*points up* What Iggy said. That too.
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
nomigid15

Post by nomigid15 »

Can't anyone stay on topic?!
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

I'd say everyone has been, but that'd just be me being snarkie. Perhaps it would have been helpful if you had posted your customized pets first, or at all really. As it is now, the only images we can see are the smaller ones on user lookups, and not the larger pet images. But yes, once it starts working again, let's try to keep the hatred elsewhere.
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm
Human Avatar: 157826

Post by bonecrivain »

It has been on topic up to this point, because people can't view the images in the links.

Actually, though, I've found that if I refresh a few times, the images typically show up for me (just veryvery slowly and in bits and pieces). So I'm wondering if it's a glitch, or if it's just the way the images are now: sometimes my browser has trouble with things made in Flash.