Show Off Your Customized Neopets Here.

General help with pet/account decisions, galleries, CSS/HTML and so on.
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

nomigid15 wrote:Can't anyone stay on topic?!
And perhaps it would also be helpful if you stopped trying to backseat mod.

Bon, I tried refreshing like mad, but nothing ever showed up, neither on their lookups nor on that customization thingee (I still want to get that ugly halloween Shoyru outfit off, if I can). Aside from their image on my account lookups, I haven't seen my pets for days and days. Which, given how ugly most are is probably a blessing, but still . . .
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
checkers

Post by checkers »

Ah, I'm disapointed I made my Halloween Bruce into a Green Bruce before she was customised, if I hadn't I'd have been showing off a custom Green Bruce wearing a witches outfit. -___- Man if only TNT had told us.

*stares at that Meepit* OK, I get it, we didn't see it coming!! -.-
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

My lab pet changed into an Elephante, I have Shalilly on that account, so I thought I'd let milanjito wear her outfit. :P

If milanjito changes colour or species I wont lose the clothes will I? x:
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

I don't think so. I pounded my desert pets with their clothes still on, and their clothes still show up in my inventory (although I cannot use them because I no longer own pets of those species).
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

Customization is working again for me but I still can't see any of my pets on their pet look ups :/
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
Sagrei

Post by Sagrei »

Would it be that difficult for them to save the pet images in .png form for the pet lookups? Grr argh.
Synonym

Post by Synonym »

Ska doesn't actually look like this at the moment; this was how he turned out in the Beta testing, so I'm gonna start zapping Kacheeks for desert. The color theme looks pretty nice ^^

I just hope that a silver tailband might come up, since that works better for his color scheme.
I'm just on Neopets for the Lab Ray. Contact System_Upgrader if you have a guinea pig for me.

Pets adopted out: Londe, korret
thelonetiel
Human Avatar: 15268

Post by thelonetiel »

Only a few of my pets have been customized, and then, all of them were to remove clothes, rather than add them.

Sentence is a smexy shirtless pirate.

Ecl is shiny.

My byr (royal girl flotsam) also doesn't have a coat, but I'm not sure if I like it enough to keep it. I would be happy to exchange her jewelry for silver if it ever comes out, as she is icy and the gold doesn't fit.
dandelions
Lily Was Here

Post by dandelions »

Would it be that difficult for them to save the pet images in .png form for the pet lookups?
It doesn't make sense to have a Flash applet which produces pngs- it's a waste of processing time if people need to have Flash installed in the first place and ought therefore to be able to view Flash images.

Right now, it seems like any images generated would be blank anyway.
daisybell

Post by daisybell »

Pet pictures are working on pet lookups again- and they're bigger. Wordless now needs at least a 211px square, although the actual space is bigger because there is some whitespace. I think even the grandfathered pets got a bit bigger- my faerie pteri now needs about a 170px square.

I want TNT to release some of the pretty backgrounds which were around in the beta testing, though- they exist already, are a good way for any pet to be "customised" and don't need adjusting for different species. Maybe TNT are saving them for something, I guess.
Neopets wishlists: here
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

While I'm pleased that the pets are bigger on the loopups, where I *really* want them to be bigger is on my Quickref page, which is where I actually look at them most often.
hebdenhippy
Human Avatar: 235278

Kyuuteni

Post by hebdenhippy »

I have removed Kyuutenis grass skirt and arm bands,

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Kyuuteni

I think she look's better now... her natural beauty can shine through! And I can better appreciate her beautiful markings too
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

Argh, pet lookups are not working at all right now. It keeps saying (for me) that the pet doesn't exist when I know full well that it does. Flash error maybe triggering it? I don't know. I want to see the pretties! Heck TNT, at LEAST let us look at the ones that have benefited from this major switcharound! :P
DamionDarkheart

Post by DamionDarkheart »

Meet my lab trash: http://neopets.com/customise/?view=Leatromach

I starve it, use it as a shield, and (should I feel the need to feed it) pit it against the Space Faerie.

I thought the robot gloves made it look like a hooker until I finally realized that it has hooker eyelashes so I think I'll have to say it's a hooker too.
"Blah blah blah into the pie, bitch." Image
Usul_Princess

Post by Usul_Princess »

http://neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Caisynne

I'm shocked to see myself convert a pet, but Peophins are just gorgeous after the revamp! What I'd like her to have is a Mystery Island peophin garland too. I have a Christmas Peo sans big bow, but that's been shown already.
ImageImage

Thank you TCStarwind for the lovely signature! ^_^

FC bets: http://www.neopets.com/~DazedBoy