Fountain Faerie Quest!

General help with pet/account decisions, galleries, CSS/HTML and so on.
Autumn703

Fountain Faerie Quest!

Post by Autumn703 »

Yes, I got one. Even though my Neopets account is fairly dead, I might as well use the quest, as those that have never gotten one might just kill me if it sits there and rots XD

I don't currently have many neopoints, but I DO have one pet slot available, so that can be suggested as well.

I currently have a hissi and two xweetoks, Krystalline and Verinumia. The hissi's name is Myghita, and I do not currently have colour ideas for any of them XD Well, I did, but I'm afraid they've been botched by the revamp, so I'm second-guessing myself right and left.

For the xweetoks, I was thinking pirate or faerie, and for the hissi I was thinking darigan, but again, if you have other pet ideas, post them AND pictures of the revamp.

And also, if you have pictures of the new Faerie and Pirate Xweetok, and the new Daragan Hissi, I would <3 you forever.
Subeta: Autumn703

Neo (dead): zweetok_lover
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

This petpage has a lot of the new Neopets if you want a reference.

In my opinion the three you want are quite botched now, but that's a personal thing.

ImageImageImage

I quite like the Desert Hissi. Maraquan and Mutant Gelert are nice too.

ImageImageImage

I don't really know anything that's really striking as a 'If I got a FFQ I'd pick that' colour. Just go with what seems right.

eta: Oops fixed the link
Last edited by adi_gallia on 25 May 2007 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Danish

Post by Danish »

Congrats!
It's a little difficult now that they've been changed. You should go for something like Maraquan which aren't in the normal annoying pose.

I would say the Darigan Hissi but it looks totally different now. I'm surprised they put an animation of one up in new features when they don't even look anything like that anymore. :/

And to adi_gallia the link you provided just leads to the petpage image.
Autumn703

Post by Autumn703 »

Is the faerie hissi still screwed up as well?

Cause I was entertaining that for a while, but if it's still screwed, that'll be a no too. DX
Subeta: Autumn703

Neo (dead): zweetok_lover
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

Faerie Hissi was never released. I fixed the link in my original post now.