Petpet match for an Island Usul....

General help with pet/account decisions, galleries, CSS/HTML and so on.
Usul_Princess

Petpet match for an Island Usul....

Post by Usul_Princess »

Sorry for several of my own threads in the past week or so...

But I'm at a complete loss for Venire's petpet. I have my heart set on an Island rock because it's cool and it's the only island pet not in a hula skirt! But not to where I'm shelling out 700K for an attachable Mau Codestone.

Personality; (I like Anthro, get over it): He's 24 years old and even though he prefers being a loner-- Sitting around all day carving spears for fishing and figuring people out, He longs for a best friend and affection. He has no luck making friends for the simple fact that he's socially anxious and tongue tied around a certain girl he likes. He's very active and physically fit, which makes him quite attractive, but still a social misfit. After he 'talks' to his dream girl, he goes into a minor emo rant about she doesn't notice him, but is so obsessed with her, that he just loves the opportunity to spend time with her when he can.

So....color matches? Personality matches? Nothing over 300K please. I have like 10K after this morph, so I'm not looking to save eternally.
ImageImage

Thank you TCStarwind for the lovely signature! ^_^

FC bets: http://www.neopets.com/~DazedBoy
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

The Plushie Rock seller in Trades I told you about last night wants 250K-300K for it, and Jason got me a Christmas Rock for 350K pure, so you can haggle down on painted Rocks petpets.

Island Gallion is my favorite, though. skirtless, but still island-ish
Usul_Princess

Post by Usul_Princess »

Iggy wrote:The Plushie Rock seller in Trades I told you about last night wants 250K-300K for it, and Jason got me a Christmas Rock for 350K pure, so you can haggle down on painted Rocks petpets.

Island Gallion is my favorite, though. skirtless, but still island-ish
....You did tell me about that rock! I'm just saving at the moment, but 300K isn't an unreasonable amount to get in a maybe a month or less. But yes, I didn't even notice the Island gallion didn't have a skirt or a stupid flower. I've always wanted a gallion, so that's up there on the 'probably' list.
ImageImage

Fury

Post by Fury »

I could suggest a load of Island petpets, but here are some others that you may want to consider! :)

Image Yellow Dandan
Image Juma
Image Hydruplit
Image Chuchuana
Image Tekkal
Image Tootum

Modedit: You can't hotlink to Neoitems, so please use the images on the Neopets servers. Thanks.
Usul_Princess

Post by Usul_Princess »

ImageImage

The images are brok'd, but that is a great Just-for-now petpet....Or you know, keep it for 8 months until I stop feeling stingy and buy the real petpet I want :) Thanks you guys, I've got a Tekkal attached to him now, and will get an Island Gallion or Rock when I get the np. I don't need anymore suggestions.
ImageImage