Ack, what to do with my Pea Chia?

General help with pet/account decisions, galleries, CSS/HTML and so on.
colettecop

Ack, what to do with my Pea Chia?

Post by colettecop »

I joined Neocolours a long time ago but had to create a new account just now. ^^; So hello there! :) After a break from neopets (I didn't have anything left to do, pet-wise) I've gone back and discovered the, um, customization thing. :x My Royalgirl Aisha will remain unconverted (no cat in a dress!) and my Kacheek and Maraquan Draik look ok even redrawn so those three are fine as they are.

But I don't like my Pea Chia very much now:

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Bexi

She's just not so cute anymore, I don't want a redrawn Pea Chia. :( What I really, really want is a Chocolate or Robot Usul (Usuls got a great basic redraw!), but I can only get those from the lab. But I wouldn't mind getting other Usul colors too, with the new customization option. So I can't decide if I should:

1.) make Bexi an Usul and zap her, and then use a trans potion (99K) on her everytime she changes species.
2.) pound Bexi and target zap Usuls

Bexi has some stats from when she was zapped for awhile so I am reluctant to just get rid of her; but then, her stats are the lowest of all my pets and I really don't need her for the battledome. She also has a really cute name, but I checked and found several nice available names that I would like. I'd feel silly zapping such a rare pet though, since I'm sure someone out there would be thrilled to have a pea chia.

What would you do? Opinions are very appreciated! :mrgreen:
gidget

Post by gidget »

Well, as soon as I get my Blumaroo to a colour that I want to keep for a while, I'm going to start zapping *my* Pea Chia again. I don't mind the Pea Chia redraw all that much, but I'm getting very bored with it.

That particular pet was supposed to end up being morphed into a Krawk, but the redraw Krawks have rather put me off the species. So, I'm just planning a long term spell of zapping that pet until something strikes my fancy.

Anyway, my point is, that while Pea Chias may be rarish, they aren't so rare that I feel badly zapping right past it.

So, if you like your pet name and don't mind putting some NP into target zapping for the Usuls you want, I see no reason for you to feel badly either. After all, if anyone wants a Pea Chia that much, they can do the same thing and target zap for their own.
colettecop

Post by colettecop »

Thanks for the advice, gidget! :) I feel that way about my pea chia too, I've had her like that for a couple of years, and she was getting boring but the redraw just made it worse. Somehow, it is good to know that someone else is zapping their pea chia! :mrgreen:

Hmm, I might just pound her, but the pound is broken and I want to use the lab on someone! So I think I may just trans her and then lab her . . .