Roo Island home

General help with pet/account decisions, galleries, CSS/HTML and so on.
Nogitsune
Colourmeister

Roo Island home

Post by Nogitsune »

I decided to move my neohome to Roo Island. I'm building it in brick. So far viewing the neighborhood has not been very helpful in giving me ideas. I'd like to decorate it in something appropriate to Roo Island without using too many blumaroo-related items. Suggestions?
Faster than a speeding cheeseburger, but not by much.
Dachusand

Post by Dachusand »

Roo Island is very colorful. Staying with furniture in the primary colors would go. Red, Blue, Yellow, Green. Anything related to carnival to seems like a match.
EofS

Post by EofS »

Yup, I'd agree with the red/blue/yellow/green colourscheme. Also Roo Island is, of course, intrinsically linked with dice-a-roo, so maybe lots of squares and cubes and similar geometric patterns. Blumaroos have those adorable heart-shaped pads on their feet, perhaps work those in?#

You could have Von Roo's crypt somewhere.
Nogitsune
Colourmeister

Post by Nogitsune »

Dachusand wrote:Roo Island is very colorful. Staying with furniture in the primary colors would go. Red, Blue, Yellow, Green. Anything related to carnival to seems like a match.
Okay, thanks :)
EofS wrote:Yup, I'd agree with the red/blue/yellow/green colourscheme. Also Roo Island is, of course, intrinsically linked with dice-a-roo, so maybe lots of squares and cubes and similar geometric patterns. Blumaroos have those adorable heart-shaped pads on their feet, perhaps work those in?#

You could have Von Roo's crypt somewhere.
*nods* I do plan to have a statue to King Roo. I will definitely keep the dice-a-roo game in mind. There are those Destrutomatch II paving stones that can work for a garden and a lot of rainbow furnishings too :) I was debating on getting the dice-a-roo furniture, but the rainbow will probably work better... Thanks!
Faster than a speeding cheeseburger, but not by much.
Danish

Post by Danish »

From the news-
Now your Neohome can feel more like a carnival with these fun items from the Furniture Shop.
Aha! Perfect! :D There's a little popcorn maker, candy floss maker, soda bar and a shaved ice machine (?)