PetPet match for a baby Skeith?

General help with pet/account decisions, galleries, CSS/HTML and so on.
Dachusand

PetPet match for a baby Skeith?

Post by Dachusand »

I have been wanting one for ages...they're so cute and chubby! They don't look as nice after the redraw but I'll deal. I've been pining after it for too long just to give-up. I'm look for more of a personality match than anything, color matches are welcome too. Nothing too expensive.

This is Pumparnickle.

He is forever 2 years old. He loves plushies and is an avid collecter. He has (to put it mildly) an obessesion. However that doesn't mean he needs to have a plushie petpet. I though it would be really cute if he could ride his petpet or take care of it like a little shetland pony. He is not fond of dogs or birds, nothing to scary either.
He is like any other boy he's into robots, He loves outer space, and bugs. His two great loves are plushies and outerspace though. Some petpets I was thinking of were;

Image Has the saddle, reins, and everything ready to go! Little shetland type, cheap and original match.
Image This is same thing only I incorporated his love of robots.
ImageThis was the first ever match I did for him. Very babyish but would make a good "security blanket"
ImageThis one was just cute. Also fit within the theme. Soft, snuggable, and cute.
Image a little goat for him to feed and take care of. This petpet is also just lovely in itself.
Image another horsey-petpet. I imagine this one giving him trouble. Maybe he could carry his plushies on its back?
Image squishable and easy to take care of. Won't be hard to find if it runs away.

These are only suggestions. I'm at a loss because there are a lot of things that could work. He is not too picky, but I need to find one that is just perfect :D. So could please help me out? Thank-you!

I hope I'm at the 25 post mark, I'm sorry if i'm not. This knucklehead doesn't know where to check for that ;s

I edited for wrong urls, sorry bout that folks.
Last edited by Dachusand on 09 Jun 2007 02:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

You can't link to images from neoitems like that. Probably best to find the images on neopets itself, even though that is irritating.
Image Image
Dachusand

Post by Dachusand »

Ohh sorry, do you want me to recode them?
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm
Human Avatar: 157826

Post by bonecrivain »

Mmhmm, if you want the images to show up in your post, you'll have to find their Neopets urls.
Xelio

Post by Xelio »

ImageImage

Perhaps another angle to go off of, lots of little kids have a real soft spot for dinosaurs. The first one that popped in mind was the somewhat pricey icklesaur at around 100k.
Thanks Tiel for the lovely set!
Subeta - Neopets