petpet match for a darigan acara and a plushie flotsam?

General help with pet/account decisions, galleries, CSS/HTML and so on.
Mariko

petpet match for a darigan acara and a plushie flotsam?

Post by Mariko »

ImageImage
Yep, I need matches for my newest pets.
Anyway, I would love color matches since any petpet can be worked into their personalities. I have a 100k (each) limit since I'm kinda short on nps right now. I might be willing to spend more on a really nice match.
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

ImageImageImage
Plushie Blobagus- Hypnotised Evil Blob Plushie thingy, I don't know, I just quite like the match myself.

Darigan Gangee- Tarla gave out a Darigan PPPB a while ago, you may have one, but the prices should be down. It is the only Darigan Petpet that has blue and purple, thought not the right shades entirely. When I get my Darigan Blumaroo I think I am chucking one on him.

ImageImageImage
Plushie Symol- Has Orange and Green on it, kind of the same back spots, but different colours, I'm sure I saw a Symol in a users shop for just under 80K, but I may have missed a snipe.

Plushie Harris- An alternative to the Symol, it's cheaper, but I fell it matches less. I couldn't find a perfect match for this pet, but I think these two are close enough.
Fury

Post by Fury »

Some alternatives:

ImageImage
Darigan Drugal

ImageImageImage
Plushie Candychan (an expensive choice!) and Plushie Snowbunny

If I find any more, I'll let you know! :)
varii

Post by varii »

ImageImageImage

Black Snicklebeast and Darigan Snuffly.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Green Ghoti, orange primella, green primella, green nuranna, yellow Catamara, dartail, and leeble.

I think the the basic colors (red, yellow, blue, green) of both the ghoti and primella look pretty good, but felt that listing them all would be kinda repetitive.
Morgishmorgan

Post by Morgishmorgan »

For your Darigan pet, I think that a Darigan Vacana would fit best. The petpet is a lighter shade of blue, but the claws and horns are somehow similar. Also, I've noticed the little hair thing on the Acara's head. I think it's cute. The Vacana also has something like that.

As for the Flotsam, I'd recommend a Plushie Warf. They are mostly the same colors, except the Warf has red instead of orange. They have polka dots, also, and I suppose they have the same shades of green and blue.
Mariko

Post by Mariko »

I have to go with the Darigan Drugal, but I'm still unsure about what to give my flotsam...