Desperately need a second opinion on a petpetpet...

General help with pet/account decisions, galleries, CSS/HTML and so on.

Should I detach Rendivir's doglefox because I want to reattach a new petpet and petpetpet?

Yeah, I would if it's your dream combination....
50%
Hell no! Do you know what Boochi does to UCs?
50%
Wow, that's a tough one. I'd write a letter to TNT to stop color changing RE's first.
No votes

Total votes: 6

Usul_Princess

Desperately need a second opinion on a petpetpet...

Post by Usul_Princess »

I honestly think this is the dumbest descion I've ever wanted to make in my neopian life. I'm currently haggling for a Pandaphant with ETS in the mix. 800K pure won't cut it even if the item was worth the same amount. Pandaphants are currently 3 mil or less. Rarely, they'll pop up for 1 mil, and I can jump on that opportunity without breaking the bank.

Rendivir

Rendivir is my pride and joy. My favorite UC pet of all time. *AND* he's my BD pet. ^_^. (Thank you Jamie, I love him) Right now he has a black doglefox and a Rainblug attached. I knew the day rainblugs were released that I would do a reverse petpetpet match on a grey pet for that cute little thing.

Two things to consider: I have to be the most wasteful human being when it comes to NP. (Which is why I can be so cheap at times). I almost never have set goals in mind, and the most I've ever had at once was 7.5 mil. I actually can't stand having so many NP that it's pointless to play. (Mainly because I have 99% of my dream pets, and petpets and there's nothing worth painting. But I repaint anyway because I'm bored, or I thought I'd like PB customization more than I actually did.) So everytime I hit 3.5m I have to cut it in half: BD weapon upgrades, dump another million into his training, v. expensive petpets, etc.

I won't have the NP to spend on multiple petpetpets after I get the Pandaphant, but I'm thinking of buying 15 of them. Yes, 15 rainblugs in the hopes that one will attach in 30 seconds. (I'm laughing at how stupid that sounds :D )

Downside: There's Boochi. I would quit Neo in a heartbeat if something happened to him.

Opinions?

EDIT: I know this was such a short poll, but I've made up my mind. I've decided against getting Rendivir a Pandaphant and new petpetpet. Attaching petpetpets makes me full of anxiety, and once it's over I count my neo-blessings. I may be an aestetic snob, but I'm no dummy. There is only one Rendivir, and if I ever get bored with the black doglefox color, I can always paint over it. I like several of the colors they come in anyway. There were only 5 votes, but I needed to see like a "landslide" of yes to sway me. Eventually they'll come out with a converted pet color match I like for the Pandaphant. Converteds are totally expendable.

Also, apparently I don't know how to multiply by 10. When I bought the rainblug they were barely buyable on the SSW, and I thought that they had come down in price, to maybe like 70K. 15 of them would have been almost 1.1 mil, and not 600K-ish like I thought.
ImageImage

Thank you TCStarwind for the lovely signature! ^_^

FC bets: http://www.neopets.com/~DazedBoy