Colour help for one pet, species help for another.

General help with pet/account decisions, galleries, CSS/HTML and so on.
Rhomana

Colour help for one pet, species help for another.

Post by Rhomana »

Hello, all. Long time lurker, first time poster. :3

I was wondering if you guys could help me out. I have an Aisha on one of my accounts named Ainoko. It means "hybrid" in Japanese. I really like her name, but I'm not sure which colour to paint her. I was maybe thinking Darigan, since it's a mix between a cat and a dragon.

The pet I need species help with is yet another Aisha (at the moment anyway) named ElectricHeaven. Obviously she'll be an Electric pet of some kind, but I was wondering which one you guys think is the best? I probably would've stuck with Aisha, but then the Neopets Team changed the zigzaggy ears. D:

Thanks a lot for your help!
Ailiel

Re: Colour help for one pet, species help for another.

Post by Ailiel »

Welcome to (posting at) Neocolours!

Dilemma number two is easier for me. I'm not the biggest fan of electric but ElectricHeaven obviously has a color in mind. I like the electrical Uni-- I can picture a custom design for it way too easily. I think it's some aeon/ayon whatever from Final Fantasy X, but it looks awesome in my mind.

The first, I don't know about hybrid Aisha colors (although I'm partial to maraquan for Aishas myself) but it sounds like the perfect name for an Eyrie (half eagle, half lion).
Larkspurlane

Post by Larkspurlane »

For ElectricHeaven, you could have some pun fun:
Spoiler: open/close
Get it? Hehehe oh my god I'm such a cheese.

I like Ailiel's suggestion of an Eyrie for Ainoko (being extremely partial to them myself). My fave Eyries are maraquan and mutant, both of which engage doubly with that hybridity notion embedded in Ai's name (first by virtue of being eyries, and secondly by being half fish/half dragon thing.).
Last edited by Larkspurlane on 21 Jan 2009 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thank you for the av and sig set!
Larkspurlane @ neo
chocolatefairy13

Post by chocolatefairy13 »

For the first one, I say that Split would be a good choice.
Hybrid - mixture of two
Split - Two-in-one

A mutant Hissi has two heads, so that could be a possibility: http://neocolours.me.uk/viewpet.php?spe ... t&pose=all

For the second, I have to agree about the Christmas-Electric Zafara.
You could morph using a Zafara Trans potion, paint with Christmas PB (very cheap), and then paint again with Electric PB.
Pfizzgig

Post by Pfizzgig »

Bravo Larkspurlane :D Christmas/Electric Zaffie is a fantastic combo for that pet :lol:
Rhomana

Post by Rhomana »

The Christmas/Electric Zafara idea is FANTASTIC! Thanks, Larkspurlane! I think I'll definitely be using that combo for ElectricHeaven.

The Split and Eyrie suggestions for Ainoko are very good, too...perhaps both? A Split Eyrie? XD
dawnzky05

Post by dawnzky05 »

Split and Eyrie characters are highly suggested. The combination looks very impressive.It's a must-have for me.