Grey Ixi Petpet - Comments and Suggestions

General help with pet/account decisions, galleries, CSS/HTML and so on.
Xelio

Grey Ixi Petpet - Comments and Suggestions

Post by Xelio »

This is Daeg. Monadaeg to be specific. Daeg is sad. He won't be made any less sad by a petpet, but we will pretend so.

I've already considered some options for Daeg, including:

ImageImageImage
Grey Blobagus - Grey Krawk - Grey Ghostkerchief (utter despair is made of win)

The krawk is only should they ever be released/I can manage to save up that much np.

Daeg's customization is pretty much set, though I swap out the bones for a fungus on occasion. So, another option I've considered is:

ImageImage
Rock - Aboogala

The petpetpet appears to be the one in the spiderweb in the garland item, and I thought it might be cute to have the petpetpet being Daeg's only companion found under the rock. The only worry with that option is how long I'd have to have Daeg my active and potetnailly be zapped. I don't get many random events at all, but knowing my luck it'd be the one time I did. I don't suppose someone knows the likelihood of nasty color changing random events. I suspect its very low, but a general idea would be awesome.

I don't like having the same petpet on more than one pet on the same account, so faellie, seti and quetzal are all not options.

Sklyde

Okay, with all that aside, I now come to you, fine folks of the NC. I'm up for any inanimate object options, or anything else that might be lurking in a dungeon, like a Sklyde there. I don't know how a pile of bones would come to life, but it could work. I'm not horribly worried about price, though the couple hundred 500k range is an ideal price cap for something quick. Otherwilse I'll be saving for a time, which isn't a huge problem. I've got a random petpet on Daeg while I save up for whatever I decide to go with. I'm not as familar with petpets as I could be, so perhaps some of you have ideas that I simply don't know exist. Thanks for your insights.

/edit

Just so you guys know, I finally decided on the grey spyder, as having only one pet with a petpetpet bothers me. After an avatar pet ages, Daeg will get his new petpet.
Last edited by Xelio on 26 May 2009 05:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thanks Tiel for the lovely set!
Subeta - Neopets
champagnesoup

Re: Grey Ixi Petpet - Comments and Suggestions

Post by champagnesoup »

I think Grey Krawk is released - the Petpet lab zapped my petpet into one recently. Sadly you can't sell them!

I like the Ghostkerchief - I like the idea of Daeg being so lonely a ghost is his only company.
Larkspurlane

Post by Larkspurlane »

I love when this much thought goes into petpet matches! *happy tear*

I wasn't so keen on the rock until I read your line about how the little spider thingy would be Daeg's only companion, found under a rock. Too cute. The Sklyde also works with your theme.

I looked for more dungeon-dweller type petpets, saw the grey cyodrake. Too cute but also too expensive (I think they go for 5-6m). Then there's the grey spyder, but that seems kind of lackluster & redundant with the p3 you're looking at, perhaps? Your call. It looks kind of ghostlike, being so faintly coloured.
ImageImage

The grey ghostkerchief is so damn cute. I have never seen a hanky in such abject misery. *pats him*
Thank you for the av and sig set!
Larkspurlane @ neo
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

...That Grey Spyder is beyond adorable ;__; A bit lack luster, but still utterly adorable. MY vote is totally for that xD
champagnesoup

Post by champagnesoup »

Aww, the Grey Spyder really is cute! Painted Spyders are generally very cute pets, actually.
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

I'm with Jessi! The grey spyder is totally freaking adorable. I want one. Look at its little, pink eyes and frowny face. *3* The grey blobagus is cute, too, but not as cute as the spyder.

And I love your pet rock/ aboogala idea. That'd be adorable.
ICPfandom

Post by ICPfandom »

Grey Spyder by far. :) Cuteness!