HW Team Gallery

General help with pet/account decisions, galleries, CSS/HTML and so on.
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

HW Team Gallery

Post by TCStarwind »

I've decided to rework my gallery, which was before just a mishmash of random items, into a HW team gallery. Gallery is here.

Anyway, I've bid on a HW vintage book, and the original team souvenier jersey. And I have the NC jersey in my closet somewhere, but it's not showing up so I can take it out for some reason (any ideas how to fix that?) Other than that, what items am I missing? Do you think I should include any items with the team colors on them?

And does anybody have any coding guides I could use to make myself a layout (for both my gallery and my lookup XD)?

Oh, and if anyone has extra prize points, would you be willing to buy the new HW poster so I can buy it off you with NP?

Edit: Thank you so much, Seerow! 8D'
Last edited by TCStarwind on 09 Jul 2009 05:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Re: HW Team Gallery

Post by Seerow »

Neat :D

If you still need the poster, let me know and I'll send it to you. No need to pay me for it.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Re: HW Team Gallery

Post by TCStarwind »

Yeah, I still need it. None of the posters I saw on the TP were priced, so I don't even know how much it's worth. I got so many prize points this year: 13. Can't get a damn thing. XD

Also completely unrelated, I spent over 1mill np getting some of the things I needed for my gallery. Now it'll take that much longer to get the adam avatar. 8D I can't wait.