What neopet best resembles a polar bear?

General help with pet/account decisions, galleries, CSS/HTML and so on.
stuffedplush

What neopet best resembles a polar bear?

Post by stuffedplush »

I have the best design for a polar bear type of thing but what neopet should I match it with? Im sure there's an obviouse choice I just cant think of x]] By the way I'm not new on this site ha I just completely spaced out on what email/username I have on this site because I haven't used neopets even in so long.

All opinions are welcomed!

Ahhgg x] trying to find what neopet best relates to a polarbear, message me your opinion!
Aurinona

Re: What neopet best resembles a polar bear?

Post by Aurinona »

I think the Yurble is probably the most bear-like Neopet. It has a nice stocky build and the shape of the face is about right.
stuffedplush

Post by stuffedplush »

True, my two options at the moment are a yurble or a Luteria, just because yurbles aren't the cutest thing to really have an a acount but I may end up going with that just because in the BC I'll be more likely to get votes for a yurble while for a luteria people might think my drawings a bit off.

Ahhgg x] trying to find what neopet best relates to a polarbear, message me your opinion!
ZomgethMew

Post by ZomgethMew »

I'd say a Yurble too. Lutari's are more otter-like.
Neopets: wocky_luvpet5566 | Subeta: omg_carrie
banksiagumnut

Post by banksiagumnut »

How about a halloween poogle?
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

I'm just bumping this because it took me so long to approve the post above mine that it's getting buried on the Active Topics page, and I think it's actually a pretty good suggestion for a slightly more unusual choice.
Xelio

Post by Xelio »

Oh, I like the Halloween poogle suggestion. The fuzzy fur of the costume does make for a nice coat for a polar bear. I'm not sure what elements of the costume can come off versus what constitutes the base, but perhaps having a double paint of Halloween/white could work, especially if it gets rid of the random snicklebest horns. Perhaps the head gear can be removed and the teeth remain? Those are pretty snazzy jaws.
Thanks Tiel for the lovely set!
Subeta - Neopets