Larkspurlane's art thread

Post finished and unfinished work here for critique and appraisal.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Re: Larkspurlane's art thread

Post by Jessi » 01 Apr 2012 01:09 am

Ahh Lark, I think your design for Kepheus came out beautifully! I was pleased to change names with you, I still have one of my dream pets and you have a name you wanted, so it all works out! Another beautiful piece from you c:

Larkspurlane

Post by Larkspurlane » 13 Apr 2012 02:34 am

:D :D Thank you Jessi!

I have been productive. Just got Oprometheusthe UC dari ixi a few weeks ago... he's kind of creepy. (Thank you Jazzy for your help getting his pet lookup to capitalize how I wanted it to!)

I've also had a hankering for a UC fae koug for a while. I want to make a northern big-skies fluffy beast...

@_@ I'm going to apply for one that's UFA, but I don't like my chances for a VWN UC fae. Petpage apps get really elaborate at that level and I really can't compete with the fancy clicky ones.
Thank you for the av and sig set!
Larkspurlane @ neo

Color Wheel

Post by Color Wheel » 13 Apr 2012 10:17 pm

Wow, that Darigan Ixi looks wonderfully creepy! Me gusta!

Larkspurlane

Post by Larkspurlane » 05 Feb 2013 03:04 am

Huh, I forgot I'd posted that WIP of the fae koug. Here he is at a slightly more finished state. Them feathers @_@ why do I do it.

I am not sure that I will finish the pic. I ended up as the finalist for that particular uc fae koug, but the owner then disappeared before actually giving out any of the UCs she had UFA. It makes me sad, I was very taken with him & the character I'd developed. I have about 6-8 hrs left to finish that pic.

And here is a quickpaint of Westward, a uni I am currently zapping for Eventide! Maybe 5-6 hours. Whimsical and cheesy.

Larkspurlane @ neo

Color Wheel

Post by Color Wheel » 05 Feb 2013 10:09 pm

Oh, that Faerie Kougra. @_@ Beautiful.

Larkspurlane

Post by Larkspurlane » 07 Feb 2013 12:45 am

TY TY :D I'm thinking of biting the bullet and just creating one. It won't be UC but kougras aren't so bad, they don't have the fist (others I can tolerate for this reason: unis, eyries, some maras...)

Am waiting for a qt eventide petpet to come out for West. I don't like any of the current ones. Also if they came out with a cheapy eventide uni MP that would be great. I need a FFQ :K
Larkspurlane @ neo