First Art Gallery Submission

Post finished and unfinished work here for critique and appraisal.
Fury

First Art Gallery Submission

Post by Fury »

So, I finally decided to try and create a Neo themed picture and submit it to the Art Gallery. I do love drawing but I get frustrated with my tablet (because it's old and shite) and I almost always give up before I've even started.

However I followed it through today and drew a picture of Brains, a Zombie Usul Yooyuball Player from Team Haunted Woods! I hope it gets accepted.

I'm never satisfied with anything I complete but hey, I am fairly proud of myself for being somewhat creative today. Let me know what you think!
Kali_Lupine
Human Avatar: 189836

Re: First Art Gallery Submission

Post by Kali_Lupine »

hee I loves it! Great job!
Fury

Post by Fury »

Thank you Kali!

I have a question to anyone who's ever had a piece of art accepted on Neopets. If you don't get accepted after say a week of submitting, do you then submit again? Wait a bit longer? Do TNT ever neomail you to say 'We are holding this over for a future theme, don't submit again you're getting on our nerves'? I've only entered the once but I don't want to enter again and piss off the judges, haha.
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

I really like this!

I had a Uni pic get held over without any kind of acceptance note. I was actually surprised to see it get posted after all that time. That was a few years ago though, before Electric was available. My color scheme for it wasn't what they ended up doing.
Bacon

Post by Bacon »

Congrats on making it into the Art Gallery!