New Siggy!

Post finished and unfinished work here for critique and appraisal.
immortal_janemba

New Siggy!

Post by immortal_janemba »

Hopefully this one will be on for a while. It may need some tweaking as it was the best I could do with the idea in my head with the resources I had. So any opinions and crit will be appreciated. Otherwise see if you can read what it says (you may need to squint your eyes.. although I don't know if that will help).

EDIT: Added the red text 0_o Don't know if it works better, but it has a lot of significance :wink:
Last edited by immortal_janemba on 23 May 2006 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Spivsy

Post by Spivsy »

I take it your name's Angie?
immortal_janemba

Post by immortal_janemba »

Spivsy wrote:I take it your name's Angie?
Argh why do our genders on the side keep disappearing 0_o There mines back up now. Nope, Angie is my GF ^^ *curses resetting genders*

EDIT:
Pariah wrote:You have to set your gender whenever you update your profile. Not sure why. :P
Hm... seems like something that needs fixing : P
Last edited by immortal_janemba on 23 May 2006 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Zap

Post by Zap »

You have to set your gender whenever you update your profile. Not sure why. :P

It's cute, though I can never read things like that so I really don't know how well you did on the effect. ^^
VanillaCoke

Post by VanillaCoke »

It's good, I was going to compliment it on the top 5 songs thread you made but I then saw this thread.
Nice idea.