Darigan Jubjub

Post finished and unfinished work here for critique and appraisal.
Aqua

Darigan Jubjub

Post by Aqua »

I was bored, and since there was lots of dari jubjub dissatisfaction, I decided to trying making another design for it..

Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Did I ever mention that I lub j00? Because it's true. It's such a simple pet, and they rarely draw a jub I don't like, so I don't know what's going on. The horns are a little close together and I think the wings are a bit much, but yours are so much nicer. I think I like red the best just because there aren't too many of them.
Aqua

Post by Aqua »

Huggles wrote:Did I ever mention that I lub j00? Because it's true. It's such a simple pet, and they rarely draw a jub I don't like, so I don't know what's going on. The horns are a little close together and I think the wings are a bit much, but yours are so much nicer. I think I like red the best just because there aren't too many of them.
Might try moving the horns a bit tomorrow then. *headachey* I added wings because I was picturing the dari jubjub swooping down and grabbing unsuspecting neopets with its large talons. :P
Ierosbats

Post by Ierosbats »

Gorgeous as usual, m'dear.

When I first saw the Darigan Jubjub, I figured I would have hated it even if it hadn't sucked, because I tend to hate Jubjubs in general, and I couldn't picture them making a remotely good Darigan pet in my head. Way to prove me wrong.

I like the red, too.
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
VanillaCoke

Post by VanillaCoke »

Wow, you actually made a Jub Jub look cool, in fact even a pet I would want. The red is my favourite, all fiery.
Monkeyguy

Post by Monkeyguy »

So much better, this is more like what I was thinking of as I clicked the post in New Colours. Excellent job!
Image Image Image
Ziggy

Post by Ziggy »

And tnt haven't hired you because.........?
This seriously pisses all over their jubjub. Isn't it sad when someone else can draw a character better than the person who invented it?! Theirs is just not even in the same league as yours.
Ava

Post by Ava »

Agreed Ziggy. Beautiful job on these. This is almost exactly what I thought the real darigan jubjub was going to look like for real when I saw the topic in the new colors section. Then I went blind, eventually recovered, and made it here to see these. So in my mind I'm going to forget that I ever opened that other topic and pretend that this is the real darigan jubjub. Yay!
Cyaneus

Post by Cyaneus »

Awesome. My favorite is the yellow, actually. I like yours much better than the craptastic ones on the Neopets server.
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

My favourite is blue - they look like haunted evil fuzzles - love them!
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

oh, I LOVE yours! Especially the yellow one. VERY nice