NeoCircles by Fish

Post finished and unfinished work here for critique and appraisal.
carsandtrains

Post by carsandtrains »

No worries, I can wait. :D
Dead Webby

Post by Dead Webby »

*squee* Thankyou so much! Its the perfect pose for Figh.
Thanks VanillaCoke for the Set.
carsandtrains

Post by carsandtrains »

Fish wrote:Images are up! I'm sorry they took so very long, but I was unable to access my computer. CarsAndTrains, your Usul is coming, he's just a little bit tougher to play with =) There's an Usul shopkeeper that's already anthropomorphized- I think it's called Garin- would you like me to use that?
Sorry, didn't read all of the message. XD

You can use Garin as a reference if you like, it's all yours to mess with. :D
Fish

Post by Fish »

There! At long last, CarsAndTrain's Usul is up =) His wings were a tiny pain in the ass.

People-who-requested-before-I-put-Usul-up, I'm sorry, but you're requests are denied. I even bolded it upon seeing a few extras the first round that I wasn't taking requests until Usul was up. You'll have to sneak back in with those sheets in another round, on time.
<B>highly</b>FLAMMABLE<I>animal</i>
<a href="http://subeta.org/userinfo.php?user=158800">See: Feezl</a>
carsandtrains

Post by carsandtrains »

Oh, thanks! It's LOVELY! :D -hugs-
FaerieInGrey

Post by FaerieInGrey »

Yay! Patience paid off :D

Pet's Name: Kiikoro
Species & Colour: MSP Poogle
Specific Colours: Normal, but could the lines be darkish (or black even?) since the Yellow.... eh.
Specific Markings: Can it just have more pronounced teeth?
Pose: Can it be like this:
Please please please pretty please with sugar on top? ^_^
Expression/Feeling: Just your normal rather evil MSP Poogle, you know.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Oh, oh! I would LOVE for you to do one of my (future) ice hissi, Xetilde!

Pet's Name: Xetilde
Species & Colour: Ice hissi, obviously xD
Specific Colours: If you go to her pet page, (http://neopets.com/search.phtml?selecte ... ng=Xetilde) you can see her colors :3 She's basically an ice hissi with the colors of a faerie snowickle instead! I can grab the hex codes if you want, it's kind of awkward though since she's see-through e_e;
Specific Markings: None really, standard ice-hissi stuff, her wings have that little curly-q that the faerie snowickle does though :3
Pose: If you could use this pose, I'd love you forever *_*
One of my favorite hissi poses :3
Expression/Feeling: She's sneaky in that "Plays pranks on her friends" sort of way, if you want to go with that :3
Direction: Um.. Left works!

Thank you SO so much! Yay, glad I waited :3

edit - okay, I went and grabbed you the hex codes, hopefully to make it easier for you.

Her stripes vary between #7162BF and #A2BFE9, her eyes are #1F8BD6, and her wings are #E8ACF2. Well, around there xD hope that helps~
Last edited by Jessi on 12 Jul 2006 08:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hawk

Post by Hawk »

Pet's Name: Winged_Reaper

Species & Colour: Darigan Pteri

Specific Colours: I don't know the specicfic codes, but it is mostly black, white, and grey. She is an entirely black Darigan Pteri, darkest on the ruff thing, the feathers at the end of the tail, and the wing feathers that are black in the normal picture. Eyes are white (blind) and spikes, claws, and beak are a lighter grey than the rest.

Specific Markings: Like I said, white eyes, and blackish body. That's about it.

Pose: Probably similar to the Happy pose, but without the teeth. I can't believe they would put teeth on a bird.

Expression/Feeling: Make her look insane, wise, and creepy at the same time, if possible. I can't really describe it. You can fiddle with the desighn a little if you need to.

Direction: Right
Mistress Morbid

Post by Mistress Morbid »

Hmm...I can't tell if there's a space open, but in case there is I'll grab it. ^^ If I've missed the queue don't worry. =)

Pet's Name: Decaydra
Species & Colour: Tyrannian Peophin
Specific Colours: She's got a couple good references on her lookup (click for link). The colours of the regular Tyrannian Peophin are just altered into a more green/purple palette. Here's the codes for the main colours:

Body: #6B5F6F
Stomach: #A19ECE
Markings: #212731
Hair: #0B676F

Specific Markings: Just the regular markings, but she has the addition of some rotting flesh and bones poking out. Hope that's not too difficult for you. You don't have to follow any specific design, just put the bones/flesh holes wherever.
Pose: Happy pose (link)
Expression/Feeling: If you could make her sort of expression-less. Her eyes should be a murky grey/white since she's a zombie, and just a straight mouth. Much like the bottom reference on her lookup.
Direction: I guess Left-facing like the base pose.
Image Image
Mythic

Post by Mythic »

Have I been denied then? *Is confused because i saw 3 spots that definitely said OPEN* :?

Edit: From reading your boldy bit I think I am, which seems a bit unfair... maybe you should leave those spots CLOSED until you are actually accepting requests, rather than saying they're open when they're not and then saying requests are denied, just to avoid confusion :P

*cancels request*
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

I'm not sure I follow the bolded bit. Do we need to repost our requests from page one or we can't request again at all because we didn't spot the "not request before the first four are finished rule" :( *scraches head*
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
Fish

Post by Fish »

<strike>I can't be on every second of the day to update the spots that say (Open) when someone fills them.</strike>

I misunderstood you. Excuse! I suppose putting them as open was a bit confusing, so I've removed that bit. I'll just tack up if I need more information or if the image is complete or not.

And you can repost your request, I just thought it was unfair, because some people waited pretty damn patiently for my slow ass to get the first batch done.
Fish

Post by Fish »

Doubleposts are bad, kiddies.

But still, the pets are up, and I cleaned up the original topic. I think.
FaerieInGrey

Post by FaerieInGrey »

Perfect :D Thank you so much. I don't like the normal MSP Poogle circle pose. Now I get to work positioning :P

I don't know if this has already been linked, but the thread on how to position is here:
viewtopic.php?t=2632
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Eee!

It's lovely *___* You made her look gorgeous, the pose came out perfect, guh! I just LOVE it! Thank you so so much Fish!