Pet Day picture stuff

Post finished and unfinished work here for critique and appraisal.
Fullmetal Dragon
Human Avatar: 156401

Pet Day picture stuff

Post by Fullmetal Dragon »

Ahoy! I drew these guys for Usul Day and Xweetok Day, respectively. I drew the Usul one in about 10 minutes total, lol xD I was working under the concept that the less time I spend on a picture, the more likely I am to be chosen for the gallery. And it kind of worked, sorta... they picked the other Usul picture I submitted to put in the gallery :D

I'm shoddy and ill-drawn, hooray!

Additionally I have the Faerie Xweetok, which will hopefully get in for Xweetok Day coming up soon here. *crosses fingers*

<3
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

Xweetok and Wibreth one is gorgeous! :D If it's not in the gallery for the xweetok day, the person deciding which pics they pick needs their eyes checked ;)

And I love the one that ended up in the usul gallery - it's my favourite of the whole twelve. The green usul with cute tiny squirrel will have to wait till the next year ;)
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

xD It's a chocolate usul. But now it kinda looks like a squirrel *dies* That's funny ;_;

I like... loomed over you while you drew the Xweetok picture, and the wibreth was my idea cause I'm awesome, but I LOVE the way it came out. Too bad pirate onas don't fly xD; Oh well, it can still be Kana, tee hee.
Trick
Mad Cavy Lady

Post by Trick »

Your art is totally stunning, I love the usul pic there in particular. You draw things so cute ^__^