MS Paint {Made my own Royal Tonu} Not good with graphics.

Post finished and unfinished work here for critique and appraisal.
checkers

MS Paint {Made my own Royal Tonu} Not good with graphics.

Post by checkers »

I know they look nothing alike the TCG but I was using MS Paint and I am not the best with Graphics.

I also know there very poor edits and that the clothing is the same but different colours.
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

I like the concept and the colours :) I really hope they don't turn tonus into anthros for the royal.
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
Birdii

Post by Birdii »

I like the anthro ones a lot better. They look funkeh on all fours wearing a dress... *cough*
Donate to help Yarn live on/size]
uberstav

Post by uberstav »

if TNT did a tonu on all fours it would end up looking like the royalkaus..which is not a good idea...i hope that if they are released they'll be made antrho just because it really can't be pulled off the other way.
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Bwuh huh? You make no sense. A rhinocerous is not the same as a cow merely because it has four legs, any more so than a human resembles a penguin because we both have have two. If anything, anthro pets are less unique because aside from some ears and a tail, they all tend to look more alike than before.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Huggles wrote:Bwuh huh? You make no sense. A rhinocerous is not the same as a cow merely because it has four legs, any more so than a human resembles a penguin because we both have have two. If anything, anthro pets are less unique because aside from some ears and a tail, they all tend to look more alike than before.
I concur. The only anthro royal pets I've really liked so far are ones that are pretty much bipedal to begin with - krawks, kyriis, usuls, so on and so forth.

er well, and acaras, cause those are just the win.

But a LOT of non anthro royal pets look amazing - the flotsams, for one. The kougras are wonderfully done and not anthro - and have four legs. Royal kaus just suck, I have trouble seeing a quad royal tonu compare to it.

Except that tonus kind of suck overall.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Given the bone structure of rhinoceratids, they make even less sense as anthros than most other species that are forced into bipedalism. It would look ridiculous. Yay for four-legged royal tonus.
Image Image