Unreleased colours! =o

Post finished and unfinished work here for critique and appraisal.
Middie

Unreleased colours! =o

Post by Middie »

Ok... I love to see people's ideas for pets in certain colours! Or even made-up colours! Hm... Hairy, for example! ;)

Anyways, if you post them here, anyone can see! Like a gallery of sorts! Both sketches and finished images are welcome, and can be in neopet's style or your own! If I see any I really like, I'm sure a codestone or dubloon will wing itself in your direction ^^ I'll put some of my own ideas up, too!

Happy drawing! :D
~Mid
Mid. I'm on a... Erm... Quest, I suppose, for well-named pets. If you happen to know of any for adoption, please, please neomail me on Middien!
elosc

Post by elosc »

well, you inspired me...
so here's a (rather quickly drawn, as I should have gone to lunch half an hour ago) faerie skeith.
Based in part on this butterfly.

Because skeiths don't get enough love.

Stereo

Post by Stereo »

Click on it to see the bigger version.

No inspiration for this, just kinda threw together some colours and attached the wings under the arms like a Pteranadon.
Float

Post by Float »

Stereo, you're grarrl breathes faeries!!!11!

Both of these are really cute, I never realized there wasn't a faerie skeith. *scratches head* I wonder what I was imagining before.
Stereo

Post by Stereo »

He's actually about to eat the Faerie, but...Well, everyone interprets differently...o_O
Float

Post by Float »

I knew that silly. *trys to think of something to draw*
Xelio

Post by Xelio »

This reminds me of ages ago when I started to design a grey eyrie. I never finished it, but you can see what I managed here. Maybe I'll eventually go back and finish off the potential poses for a potential grey eyrie.
Thanks Tiel for the lovely set!
Subeta - Neopets