Slight Mario sketch, word heavy.

Post finished and unfinished work here for critique and appraisal.
nanabobo567

Slight Mario sketch, word heavy.

Post by nanabobo567 »

Okay, this is big enough that I don't want to post it here in case I blow up someone's computer. I'll provide a link.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/ ... 1167767685 (I beg you look at it full size, please...)
It all started on January second, when I thought I had school, but didn't, so I ended up getting early and didn't need to... So I drew. See, I was just going to do a doodle of Kirby (as seen) and a few enemies, but my Waddle Dee ended up being a bit lopsided. With a few alterations, it became Mario's face. I looked up a bunch of pictures, started drawing randomly, and it is now what you see here. At top right we have Toadette jumping and laughing with Toad blushing next to her. Sort of cute.
Down one from that is Boo. Just Boo.
Then there's a Spiny. For fun.
Down from Spiny is a Tanoomba. What can I say, they're fun to draw.
Under the 'Noomba is Yoshi backing away slowly from Birdo, who seems to be flirting with him.
Next, at top center, there's Kirby. Just Kirby. Like Boo with a different face and body.
Under Kirby is where it started. Mario and Luigi, apparently quite happy, with Mario holding some sort of drug in his right hand. Pretty mushroom, isn't it?
To the left of Kirby, diagonally upward of the Bros, is their rivals, Wario and Waluigi. No idea what's going on there, but I do know that I gave Wario his hard hat from Super Mario Land.
Huddled underneath them is a Shy Guy. Yes.
Finally, under the Shy Guy is Princess Daisy, trying to convince Princess Peach to come out and play some golf.
As you can see from these pictures, there's a reason I draw Kirby so much. I suck at humans. Say as you will, I just put them up because I thought it'd be more enjoyable than looking at Kirby with 29 different abilities. Please, tell me how I can improve... Besides just saying, "The hands suck, change them." Perhaps, "The hands suck, here's a helpful diagram of how to draw a hand well," or something like that. Anyways... Er... Bye...
Seerow wrote:Aww Nana, I didn't think you meant you were literally dead last night :(
ladynight6

Post by ladynight6 »

Aw the Kirby is adorable! And that little ghost thingy- shy guy? I don't know. But those two are my favourite!
nanabobo567

Post by nanabobo567 »

Yeah, I can draw cartoony things really well, like Kirby and his associates. I can't draw realistically. I was told by some idiot from some art college I'd never get into any real line of work drawing like that. But, I'm over that now. Yeah, the scary ghosty thing is a Boo, the Cactuar ghosty thing is a Shy Guy. Thanks for the comment!
Seerow wrote:Aww Nana, I didn't think you meant you were literally dead last night :(