Dress-up cybunny

Post finished and unfinished work here for critique and appraisal.
dandelions
Lily Was Here

Dress-up cybunny

Post by dandelions »

Daisy made a throwaway comment about wanting to be able to dress up her cybunny like you can dress up Subeta avatars a few weeks ago. Last night, as a break from revision, I came up with <a href="http://www.benmitchell.co.uk/jazzy/dais ... m">this</a>.

After having done this, I can understand why the Subeta artists were slow to make existing clothes wearable...they don't translate easily to 3d, heh. The Red Suede Boots, one of my favourite items on neopets, looked completely awful when I tried to put them on the big feet, hence why they're not there.

No, I have no plans to do any other neopet, ever :)
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

That was a ridiculous amount of fun. =D
Image Image
Anza

Post by Anza »

The art is really pretty, but none of the items can't be moved in my Firefox, and the images aren't transparent in my IE D:
daisybell

Post by daisybell »

Are you using IE7, Anza? It works for me in that and I know that's the browser Jazzy usually uses. If you haven't got it already, well, it's a lot better than IE6. And no, sadly, it doesn't work in FF. But it does in Opera, apparently (I haven't tried it, though).

Just because I can, here's a plug for the gallery which inspired it: http://www.neopets.com/gallery/index.ph ... gu=coinins

And the wishlist is here:
http://items.jellyneo.net/index.php?go= ... =daisybell but if anyone else has some good ideas for things to add then please make them known!

Some of the prettiest items are also very expensive because they're battledome items, and useful ones too. Unfortunately there is a lack of suitable trousers/pants/hose/things for the lower half of the body so he has a lot of cloaks and not many other things.

Oh, and I almost forgot- many *snugs* to Jazzy. She rocks.
Neopets wishlists: here
dandelions
Lily Was Here

Post by dandelions »

Yup, you'll need either IE7 or Opera. Seamonkey and Firefox don't like the script I'm using to move items around; it was a tossup between sacrificing browser compatibility and pirating Flash MX to do it via Flash, and the former won.

And if anyone does know of any plain trousers, let me know so he's a little more dignified on the bottom :)
Ellie

Post by Ellie »

OHMYGAWD stripper cybunny! xD That /was/ a pathetic amount of funness. xD Great job.

'I'm to sexy for my shirt...' 8)
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Nifty! I somewhat recently discovered that those boots and the matching hat resemble armor pieces from Warcraft. Teehee.
Cyaneus

Post by Cyaneus »

I love eet. That's way too fun.