Sprites, Lookup Circle and Barrel and Sticks Requests

Post finished and unfinished work here for critique and appraisal.
Ellie

Post by Ellie »

These are making me laugh SO hard. Too bad you don't do props; I really wanted my tyrannian lupe wearing a chef's hat :(

If it's not too much trouble, could you draw my plushie uni?

Sorry, I forgot the picture at first :oops:

Species: uni
Colour: plushie

Size: 200 pixels ^^;
Expression: insanely happy like the unicorns in Charlie the Unicorn. xD
Background colour: Transparent, please.
Where do you plan to display this image? HyakuHoshi's lookie ^^
How do you want to credit me? A big THANK YOU ALMIGHTY AND POWERFUL MADGE!
Last edited by Ellie on 07 Feb 2007 07:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Madge do me do me do me! *dances* Okay so I'm a little late but do me anyway? ;_; *begs*

Species: Kyrii
Colour: Faerie
It is not a custom design, but this is the only pic I had handy, so you get it xD
Size: 200 pixels would be great
Expression: Kind of like that adoptable - he's a big flirt and a tease so winking and grinning works
Background colour: Just white is good
Where do you plan to display this image?: On Celi's lookup
How do you want to credit me? You can add your name, and I'll also be all MADGE ROX ZOMG on there anyway :3
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

Well I'll join in the long line, maybe you'll get this far, maybe you don't , but I can try!

Species:kau
Colour: Plushie, only some small changes to the normal design. (sorry I only have pictures with props and weewoo)
Size: 200 pixels is fine
Expression: happy
Background colour: white
Where do you plan to display this image? Petpage. It does need prettifying though (story etc.). But all art of my pets gets put at either lookup or petpage.
http://petpages.neopets.com/~claartje
How do you want to credit me? You can sign the image and I could make it into a clickie link to your lookup if you want?

Marah (plushie Kau) - Okay, um, I'm not sure which parts of that image you want me to include. Can you edit your post please to say "I want the goggles and the amulet but not the weewoo" or whatever it is you want me to do? O_o
Well I posted when the no props at all rule was still in effect so I didn't think there could be any. But seeing how your pictures are so lovely and basic I think I would prefer her without them anyway.
So please make the picture without goggles, bag or necklace, but with her extra patches on ear, tail and horns.
Last edited by Marah on 09 Feb 2007 08:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
Basketball

Post by Basketball »

I love these, but if you wouldn't mind could you make me one.

Species: Scorchio
Colour: Chocolate

Size: 250/350 pixels is fine.
Expression: If you could make him flying that would excellent but if not happy is good.
Background colour: Transparent on a light background is nice.
Where do you plan to display this image? As my signature on this forum and maybe on my lookup http://www.neopets.com/randomfriend.pht ... tremechaoz and by the way I was practicing on how to do my lookup I going to change it.
How do you want to credit me? Will you please put your name at the bottom of the picture.

Thank you so much Madge, I love the way you draw.
Last edited by Basketball on 08 Feb 2007 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

Madge wrote: Zebru - ENJOY YOUR WHITE POOGLE.
(I hope you choke on it!)
I love it so! :D It's so snowy looking *admires shading* Thank you so much Madge!

Now why do I get the feeling you are not a huge poogle fan... *scratches her chin*
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
Madge

Post by Madge »

Sorry I went poof, I was at a stargate marathon.

Just done one for now.

Jamie - here you go.

Here's a list of all the ones on Page 3 and if I'm doing them or not. If you posted on Page 3 and you're not on the list, let me know because I probably just missed you.

Ty (Faerie Techo) - Regretably, however hard I try to envision how I'd go about doing the wing type things of the techo, I cannot think of anything that wouldn't look completely lame. Sorry =(
Cranberry (Grey Gelert) - Will do, but next time, give me a size in pixels. I don't want "same size as X". This goes for everyone.
Trick (Darigan Scorchio) - Will do, and I can do multiple sizes if people want them, but please specify the larger size you want.
Kally (MSP) - Maybe. Probably because MSP are easy to draw.

And, to everyone who asks for transparent pets - PLEASE TELL ME IF IT IS FOR A LIGHT OR DARK BACKGROUND. AS OF THIS POST, IF YOU DO NOT SAY "TRANSPARENT FOR (LIGHT/DARK) BACKGROUND", I will not do your request.

And, finally, if this gets to page 5 before I'm done with page 4 - no requests on page 5 (except obviously for the post that tips this over to 5 pages) until I have posted on page 5. Or something. I need to figure out a system of capping requests at a certain number that will mean I don't have to worry about having so many requests I get overwhelmed.

EDIT:

Cranberry - He looks like such a depressed little grey blob. awww!!!!

Trick - HERE IS THE IMAGES.
ImageImage

That will do me for tonight!
Last edited by Madge on 08 Feb 2007 02:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Trick
Mad Cavy Lady

Post by Trick »

Oops sorry Madge - could I have the larger version around 300px if that's okay?
Madge

Post by Madge »

YOU ARE TOO LATE. I did it already!

You must LIVE WITH THIS BURDEN OF A DIFFERENTLY SIZED IMAGE FOR THE REST OF ETERNITY.
Trick
Mad Cavy Lady

Post by Trick »

Haha, too bad it looks better bigger anyhoo *grins* Thanks Madge!
Madge

Post by Madge »

THAT IS RIGHT.

THE PUNISHMENT YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH IS MOST SEVERE IS IT NOT.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Thanks for trying! ^_^

That scorchio is so amusing. And cute. =D
Image Image
Kally

Post by Kally »

Madge wrote:Kally (MSP) - Maybe. Probably because MSP are easy to draw.
Okay :D If you are able to put one together then it is much appreciated, no hurry though. And I went back and edited my request to say transparent to be used on a light background. :oops:
^^
Madge

Post by Madge »

Kally - Here you go. I'm not sure how I feel about this though. But I'm never sure how I feel about any of them, so really this is no different.

PAGE FOUR COMMENTS ABOUT WHAT I AM AND AM NOT DOING:
(you don't need to comment saying "awesome that you are planning on doing mine", because that's silly. If I ask you for input in my little comments, then obviously I'd like you to respond. But sometimes I will just do it and GUESS your responce.

Ellie (plushie uni) - Actually, I can do props, I just wrote something to the effect of I can't do certain props because I wanted an out if people asked for props which were too hard to draw. Chef's hat is not too hard :P. Will still do the uni, but feel free to request stuff with props as long as you offer an alternative without the props.

Jessi (Faerie Kyrii) - Will do

Marah (plushie Kau) - Okay, um, I'm not sure which parts of that image you want me to include. Can you edit your post please to say "I want the goggles and the amulet but not the weewoo" or whatever it is you want me to do? O_o

Basketball (chocolate scorchio) - Request denied. I don't like you enough. Sorry.

------

Ellie - Here you go. Next time please specify whether you want it for a light or dark background, and also include a link to your pet's lookup.

Jessi - I think this looks like a yurble on crack. THAT IS JUST MY OPINION THOUGH OK. Also. Very crowded picture o_o;

Kally

Post by Kally »

Madge wrote:Kally - Here you go. I'm not sure how I feel about this though. But I'm never sure how I feel about any of them, so really this is no different.

Eee! *loves on it* No, no, it's perfect! You see, Spazzeran is an uncomplicated fellow so it really suits. I think the appeal of these is the simplicity. An extravagant, detailed adoptable just wouldn't be his style. *saves and uploads* Thanks bunches, Madge! *huggles*
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Madge wrote: Jessi - I think this looks like a yurble on crack. THAT IS JUST MY OPINION THOUGH OK. Also. Very crowded picture o_o;

Not crowded at all - its perfect xDD Yay, thank you Madge! I will be putting it on his lookup first thing in the morning!