Animal Crossing character

Post finished and unfinished work here for critique and appraisal.
Scythemantis

Animal Crossing character

Post by Scythemantis »

I may not have played the game in almost a year, but that didn't stop me from drawing my character and random elements of his life in flash:

http://www.bogleech.com/ac.html for the whole "journal" I kept
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Amusing; I'd just turned on my AC:WW this weekend, and was surprised that all my villagers reprimanded me for being gone for 7 months. Didn't feel that long. I still have a pattern or two of yours in my clothing shop, hehe. And I'm wearing that gas mask.

I don't have that other anatomical model thingy. D= Jealous! i'm also jealous of your well-decorated town. Mine is covered in brown grass and boringness.
Image Image
Veo

Post by Veo »

I remember that game . . . and I remember playing with the internal clock on the DS one day. . . weeds suck. All I need to say. :P
Slugawoo

Post by Slugawoo »

xD I made all my animals call me 'master' too. 'Course, that wasin the GC version, I don't have WW.

...I love your cockroach. :o
nanabobo567

Post by nanabobo567 »

Might I just say, that is a cool picture. It really shows your character's spiral into insanity. I'd had a question, too. Is there an online pattern you followed for your skull bridge, or am I going to have to look at your screenshots and try to follow it by hand?
Seerow wrote:Aww Nana, I didn't think you meant you were literally dead last night :(