The new Legendary Pokémon, Darkrai

Post finished and unfinished work here for critique and appraisal.
checkers

Post by checkers »

Ohh I have a Shiny Bagon ^^ xD Greeeeeen.

BUT he's staying a Bagon, the other two look fugly xD.
ImageImage
I've seen a Shiny, Bagon, Ryhorn and Magikarp(Sp?)
=3 but Only caught the bagon because the others fled. T.T I've always wanted a Shiny Milotic ;-;Image

edit:
what the fudge? ImageImage
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

What about fudge? Pokemon Crater is a game. They made up new colors of Pokemon. What's the problem?
Image Image
checkers

Post by checkers »

xD I mean...woah it looks odd xDDD good but odd.

I always start as the oposite sex on pokemon games o.O
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

AngharadTy wrote:What about fudge? Pokemon Crater is a game. They made up new colors of Pokemon. What's the problem?
Wow, I play that now, but where do you find Pokemon like them electric Dratini?
Kidnemo

Post by Kidnemo »

I really really like Darkrai's official art.. I can't wait for DP.. I need a new trainer card. *will make tonight.*
Saphira

Post by Saphira »

*yells at whoever knocked Blazikens*
First of all, since it's a birdlike pokemon they would at least be pubic FEATHERS. Duh. EITHER WAY they're awesome on a stick. If your goal is to beat the elite four, this is the BEST one to get because Sidney, Glacia, and some of Steven's pokemon are weak against Fire and/or fighting.

So you FAIL. */obsessive*

I have a male gardevoir too. although the first male gardevoir I noticed was Wally's. My friend has the only female gardevoir I've seen. It's hilarious. The male Gardevoir thing looks... weird.
EarwenAncalime

Post by EarwenAncalime »

Blaziken >.<

I'm such a Pokemon nerd! I have all the games so far except dungeon and CANNOT wait for Diamond/Pearl!

I haven't seen any art yet *except what was posted here* so anyone know what the starter pokemon look like? I always start with Water and have to say, Swampert was dorned tooting FUGLY!!!

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

And he has all the ribbons for the BEAUTY in the pokemon contests |D I <33 Posi my Swampert.

anyways...

On the subject of Gardevoir, I have a male and female one, but use the male one more :P He's called Naboo! *Mighty Boosh anyone?*
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

I love the new water startes, they somehow remind me of Blue Darigan Bruces.

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/387.shtml
Grass starters, scroll for evolutions.

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/390.shtml
Fire Starters, scroll for evolutions.

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/393.shtml
Water Starters, scroll for evolutions.

I really like the water ones, I didn't post direct links because I can't C&P froM Serebii with ease.
EarwenAncalime

Post by EarwenAncalime »

Seriously, love the final stage of the water starter, the grass is okay but am I the only one who found the fire monkey to be slightly disappointing?
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

EarwenAncalime wrote:Seriously, love the final stage of the water starter, the grass is okay but am I the only one who found the fire monkey to be slightly disappointing?
No, I hate it. I like the idea of a Monkey Pokemon, Aipom doesn't count, but this one is disapointing in that it's final stage appears to be Blaziken Mark II so it's not a very interesting addition, seeing as I like Torchic, Combusken and Blaziken much better than these three monkeys.
EarwenAncalime

Post by EarwenAncalime »

Exactly why I don't like it :/ It's like a Blaziken wannbe fan or something XD

The first stage of the fire monkey one is too cutsie...I hate it....

....this is slightly freaky if cute XD
roger9614462

Post by roger9614462 »

Personally, I think the problems with the monkeys (Chimchar, Monferno and Infernape, these are the official English names) is their types. If the evolutions of Chimchar were Fire/Psychic or Fire/Dark, it would have been okay, but since they are the same frigging types of Combusken and Blaziken... :?

Oh, and to be on-topic, I think your pic is very good, nanabobo. The only problem is that it looks too cute to be scarey. Reminds me of Misdreavus, because of the necklace.... :mrgreen: But good art, surely.
EarwenAncalime

Post by EarwenAncalime »

And the monkey doesn't look as....effective? As Charizard and Blazkien *and the other one XD* since they look....like....like they could kick ass in a I OWN YOU sort of way.

if that makes any sense :P
nanabobo567

Post by nanabobo567 »

I don't know, I think it's sort of cool looking. I think I might even choose it. Besides, I love how its flame spreads as it changes.
Hello, Chimchar. Did you realize your butt is on fire?
Woah, Monferno, your tail is on fire, just like Charizard! That's cool!
Er, hello, Infernape. That joke about teaching an ugly Pokémon to walk on its hands and show its butt isn't supposed to be taken so literally... Why do I feel I may have allowed myself to be caught up in this conversation? Either way, yeah, the new Pokémon are pretty cool.
Seerow wrote:Aww Nana, I didn't think you meant you were literally dead last night :(