Arch's Current Projects

Post finished and unfinished work here for critique and appraisal.
Veo

Arch's Current Projects

Post by Veo »

This is of Mossy, Anna's Faerie Tonu. I like the sketch of it so far, I still lack a good outline and color. Though, now that I look at it, I might tweak the eyes just a bit to get him to look more "serious," but that takes little effort.

Some of you might remember this from a week or so ago - and since TNT didn't use it for Shoyru day *tear* - I'm redoing it, via lots and lots of brushing and other fancy Photoshop things. Don't think I don't know it's like reviving the dead without a Necromancer around - it still needs a lot of work. /cringe

I also have three more sketches, two of my own pet, Jiro (He's a G), and another I just started two days ago,
my first piece in trying to capture evil and cunning - but they are all really behind this to even show off. I'd be shamed. *laughs*

Anyway, comments or questions are always nice! Don't be shy now! ^__^
Anna the Red

Post by Anna the Red »

Eeeee, I like your pictures. I think yous hould leave Mossys eyes the way they are now, as they look very bright eyed and hopeful.

I'm surprised your Shoyru pic didn't get in! I love the Airax and the Shoyrus pose, it looks very dynamic instead of being completely flat.

Yeah, I'm not good with constructive criticism. In summary: Oooh, pretty. Me likes.
Veo

Post by Veo »

Leave the eyes, you say? Well, I shall do it then. ^__^

And the second picture - I know why they didn't take it - I made the background take too much space - the Starry Shoyru was much smaller when i submitted it, and when the picture was only a 500 x 450 or so - it killed all the effort I put into it initially. (IE, looked like crap) It taught me a good deal, however - and that lesson is - MAKE SUBJECT HUGE. :P

EDIT - Thanks for the praise! :P