Jotunheimr the Darigan Grarrl

Post finished and unfinished work here for critique and appraisal.
Veo

Jotunheimr the Darigan Grarrl

Post by Veo »

I'm sorry I have too much free time? :oops:

Also, I discovered there is a high correlation between how 'good' a picture is and how many layers you have. I think I had close to *25* layers. >_>
. . . AND I decided not to do one of those fancy random vector backgrounds I'm famous for - realized it kinda ruined the picture. Besides, that fur collar is too sexy. *grins*

I mostly listened to Trigun OST and "Great Gig in the Sky" by Pink Floyd. ZOMG AWESOME SONG.

Anyway, comments, questions, and whatever are always appreciated~!!
Hope you love it, Gazella! ^__^

EDIT - Obviously, I changed from "Archkiel" to "Veo" so people can easily refer to me by one name now. Sorry for any confusion! >_<::
Gazella Dama

Post by Gazella Dama »

Love it?! I adore it! EEEEE he came out so great, thank you so much! OMG look at all that detail on his neck wrinklies and scales and teefs and horns and RARRR. And hahaha, so agree about his neckfluff, it is indeed quite fabulous. I lurve all his spotty dotties, too. Hee!

Omg this came out lovely, my dear! Thank you for all of the effort you put in! I shall save it forever and put it immediately on his petpage whenever I someday get around to making it, and I shall start on Jiro tonight!
Veo

Post by Veo »

YAY! :D :D Thanks~!!!! I hoped you would like it! ^_____^

The only problem with Jiro is I have no art lying around for someone to look at, you know? Then again, the only special thing I know about it is he wears a pair of glasses and a lab coat - maybe one of those stethoscope thingies too. He's a doctor. Yeah. :oops:

((also, the Jiro artwork will go on his petpage - I want to bring out his personality, you know?))

Anyways, thanks for your praise! I've always admired you for your work, so . . . yeah. It's like having your Hero happy at you. And you're a sidekick. :P
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

I was a bit confused when I first saw this last night. Gazella hadn't posted, and I was wondering if she'd been off cloning her pets. It is very nice. I like the I'm going to eat you in one bite look. The poor things don't get enough love on Neopets.