Taking crap art requests?

Post finished and unfinished work here for critique and appraisal.
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Oooh. Can I have one of my Subeta pet, Dulce De Leche, looking maniacal or evil? Maybe eating a cookie? I suppose I'll live if you say no...Maybe.

tigerlilyleah

Post by tigerlilyleah »

Ooh, these are so adorably cute! Could you draw me a Plushie Lenny with his Angelpuss? (even though I haven't created a Lenny to paint yet, I would love one of your pictures to hoard before I paint!) Thanks in advance, I love your drawings!
FourEyes

Post by FourEyes »

Um, I'm sorry, but... I think you missed my request... It's on the first page... ^^;
...Oops. *searching for a smaller sig*
Sagrei

Post by Sagrei »

These are fantastic!

Might I request a rather befuddled Checkered Gelert with his ears tied in a knot?
kerg

Post by kerg »

Aw, these are too cute! I could never draw anything decent-looking that quickly. If you're still doing them, could I have one of my Eyrie? He's got a custom picture on his page: http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Grif10101
Any pose is fine, unless you could somehow do something involving a fear of water. That would be cool, but seriously, do whatever you want. Thanks!
chickvw

Post by chickvw »

Oh, soo cute! I'd love to get one of these of my MSP Poogle, KanaStela. She's quite smart, and cunning too, but generally uses all her reserves attempting to keep up the 'evil' look as she's not really evil, just expected to be. by the expressions on these others, I'm sure she'll be awesome!

Thanks again!
Image Image
Thank you MM for the Woobles!