Draik Adoptables :)

Post finished and unfinished work here for critique and appraisal.
Aldanax

Draik Adoptables :)

Post by Aldanax »

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

I posted the sketch asking for advice on the old temporary forums but in the end I never posted how the draik adopts were finished, so here they are :wink: If you want to see the rest of the colourfills + customs I've done, go here.

And um... since the people here are so nice and those fuzzies really made my day, Im opening free requests for these and any of the adoptables that are linked in my sig as well, as long as you actually own those pets =)
thelonetiel
Human Avatar: 15268

Post by thelonetiel »

They are so cute! *hugs them* Have I ever mentioned how much I love your art? Because it is so awesome.

And... I think I settled on a design for Zolais. Some people may recognize it from a long long time ago. x) But if I could get an adoptable, I'd be forever grateful.

Basically, bright green "hair", horn like things are metallic, as are claws, and he is a slightly splotchy greyer, darker purple than normal. Now if I can just think of a personality...

It isnt a perfectly polished edit, but I want to see some adoptable of Zolais.
Last edited by thelonetiel on 15 Feb 2006 05:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
oh em gee

Post by oh em gee »

oooh, i wish i owned a draik. hehe. your adoptables are beautiful. :D
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Hee, I've been staring in admiration at these for some time now, at the DC. If my Draik's design was something simple, I'd ask for one, but it's really not, so I'll not--at least not until I have something to offer in return. *giggles*

Glad to see them here, though, too; it's fun to watch them appear as you complete them. ^_^
Image Image
Settingshadow

Post by Settingshadow »

So very pretty. I don't own a draik, but I just wanted to let you know that these are absolutely gorgeous.
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm
Human Avatar: 157826

Post by bonecrivain »

Ditto on the wishing I had a draik so I could request one of these. They're just lovely.
EofS

Post by EofS »

Guh. I knew these would be good, because your stuff always is, but they're gorgeous. I especially love, for some reason, the camo. Perhaps because the real camo would be such a lovely colour were it not stuck on the stupid, spindly draik.
Avarice

Post by Avarice »

*squees* I own a draik! Kind of. (: Would you mind doing an adoptable of her? Her name's A054, aka Aosa.

here's a handy-dandy reference if you need it. She has teal hind legs and teal mouth antenna thingies too, but I forgot them. x) /fifteen minute sketch
Xelio

Post by Xelio »

Aww, those are so cute. I'll always love your style, there's something just so neat about it. Soon as I finish getting a solid design for my draik, you can bet I'll be asking for one of these. ^^
Thanks Tiel for the lovely set!
Subeta - Neopets
TCD

Post by TCD »

These are so cute! I'd like to third (fourth?) the sentiment that I wish I had a draik.
Stereo

Post by Stereo »

Err, if you would be so kind, would you do one of either of my Draiks? I'll let you pick:

http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/1222/thornref2zu.jpg

There's a ref. sheet of ThornZero

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/616/phaeref9ce.jpg

And there's one of Phaedralin.

If you would, then thanks!
chickvw

Post by chickvw »

:o :shock: Now I want Anduhre morphed even more than ever!
Image Image
Thank you MM for the Woobles!
Aldanax

Post by Aldanax »

Awww thank you so much for all the lovely compliments :D It pays off for the work put on them, I know the feeling of just wanting certain pet for the lovely adoptable sets some people have, but I never imagined I would be along those sets ^^

EofS, for some strange reason the Camo one seems to be the favourite along most people. Its really funny because its the one who took me the less time to do, just picked colours and hovered with the brush tool, then chose black and white for the shading and highlights and lowered the opactity of those xD
Tiel, I'll be doing your request ASAP :) I havent done it yet because I want to finish a picture of my quaker parrot =P Colourfills and edits take less than a minute to do hehehe. Ditto to the rest of people who requested, I'll be working on these soon hopefully.

EDIT: Pickups!
ImageImageImage

Avarice, I don't really know what you meant with mouth antenna thingies so I left that out... unless you were thinking about whiskers, I'll add them if so.

Hope you guys like them!
thelonetiel
Human Avatar: 15268

Post by thelonetiel »

*tickles Zolais* He's great, thank you so much. ^_^
jeti

Post by jeti »

I wonder, would you be willing to do one of Verbicidal?

He's a mutant with no brains showing (well, that sounded odd) and an extra... erm... line of skin stuff along his back...? Oh dear, I really don't know how to describe it, now that it gets down to it...

You can see what I'm talking about here, however: http://www.deviantart.com/view/22386508/

Because of that junk, he doesn't have those spikes. Thank you in advance~ :3