Golden Aeanoid

Post finished and unfinished work here for critique and appraisal.
checkers

Golden Aeanoid

Post by checkers »

A friend of mine has an Aeanoid, and a Golden Potion to one day make the Aeanoid Gold, but they're not released to I decided to make this:
Image | Image
I know it wouldn't get me into the art lot on Subeta x) mainly because it was an easy colourfill to do, just change the greens to shades of Gold and Yellow. I know it's missing a Shine to it, but I couldn't find an area to put it on :3 I did two, one with a Greeny Yellow eye and one with a Pink eye xD I personally like the Yellowy one myself. xD Heehee, I'm rather proud :3
hebdenhippy
Human Avatar: 235278

Nice!

Post by hebdenhippy »

Nice! That looks really good, and I agree that the yellow eye look better. I'd say you did a very neat and careful job with that colourfill, it looks nifty
checkers

Post by checkers »

Thankyou :3 I'd like to be on the Subeta art team in some way, but I can't draw pets only colourfill them and suggest for them.
Last edited by checkers on 11 Jun 2007 07:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hebdenhippy
Human Avatar: 235278

Post by hebdenhippy »

Well, obviously they need people to do that, perhaps you should apply? Because that's an impressive colourfill, and I'm sure they're always looking for creative minds to think of new ideas for pets
checkers

Post by checkers »

I would apply, but you need to show off art and colourfills, creative minds and good suggestions I don't think would get me far :( I really want a Staff Trophy ;x I wouldn't mind being a UA or mod or something like that, if they come with trophies x) I think I'm good with the Subeta forum rules, but I don't like to point things out incase I get told im backseat modding.