Subeta Art

Post finished and unfinished work here for critique and appraisal.
Fullmetal Dragon
Human Avatar: 156401

Subeta Art

Post by Fullmetal Dragon »

Okay, Jessi was demanding I put up some of my art here, so... here I go D: If anyone hasn't seen it before, you can see it now, I guess? XD

Jessi's pet Sakuranbo.

My pet Xurya.

My pet Calligula.

Jessi's pet Brie.

There's more but I don't feel like posting a thousand jillion images XD
<3
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

:shock: Calligula is sooo good. It's so original and evil looking, I like how the halo has been dropped and how the face looks. I almost wish I kept my Angelic Keeto.

I like the others too, Brie is quite adorable.
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm
Human Avatar: 157826

Post by bonecrivain »

I think you should post a thousand jillion images. Because I love those. And I want more.

I especially like Calligula. I LOVE her eye swirls, and seeing that picture makes me want to immediately run to subeta to see if you've written up a personality for her on her page. Lovely artwork. Obviously.
Fever

Post by Fever »

^ I agree! These are lovely and i would love to see many more =D lol
Figment
Girl Anachronism

Post by Figment »

I, too, vote for posting it all. :D I love your art, FMD, always have. The expression on Xurya's face is sooo perfect, and I adore the wee bird on Brie's paw. And the colouring of that pet! Lovely.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Figment wrote:I, too, vote for posting it all. :D I love your art, FMD, always have. The expression on Xurya's face is sooo perfect, and I adore the wee bird on Brie's paw. And the colouring of that pet! Lovely.
xD If you were to look up Brie right now, he's darkmatter, which is what I settled for way back when I never thought I'd be able to afford TWO angelic potions. FMD and I actually have a pet rat named Brie, and she's a blue agouti (blue with tan ticking in her fur), so i wanted my Subeta-Brie to also be blue.

After FMD finished the pic, I stared at it and went "Huh... looks like an angelic wyllop >>" So Brie'll be painted angelic soon, and the picture'll match more xD
Figment
Girl Anachronism

Post by Figment »

I thought that Brie was probably based on one of your rats, but I wasn't sure. The angelic colouring will indeed match that picture very nicely! I do love the cheeky sticking-out tongue pose of the dm wyllop, though.