Doodle for NanoWrimo: Welcome to my head.

Post finished and unfinished work here for critique and appraisal.
gomababe

Doodle for NanoWrimo: Welcome to my head.

Post by gomababe »

Well like the topic says I have a doodle of what it must look like inside that head of mine, given all the characters I've got floating around in it. Feel free to add your own ^_^.

The characters are {from left to right}:
Aquamon {my fan-made Digimon partner, who is trying to act as my 'inner editor' this month}, Envy from Full Metal Alchemist {my muse for some bizzare and unknown reason}, Envy's plot bunnies {the things he likes to distract me with when I'm meant to be doing something important, like writing my story for NanoWrimo}, Kael{my main character for my Nano this year, he has only one eye and stunted wings}. On the second row there is: Mazin and Bipin {two secondary characters, they're supposed to be Asperi, but I can't draw horses very well}, Ragnhildur {the character I'm currently complaining about since she wants to hijack the story and I'm not letting her} and Shant {Kael's best friend and another secondary character}.

The huge question mark is supposed to be my villain but since I have no idea what species s/he is or hir name I can't exactly draw them in right now.

The text bit at the bottom isn't really important, it's just some debate between my characters and myself ^_^; {good luck if you wanna read it, my handwriting is atrocious}.