Big Brother logo design

Post finished and unfinished work here for critique and appraisal.
Kidnemo

Big Brother logo design

Post by Kidnemo »

So I run a Big Brother community on LJ, I say run but I'm only just starting it properly for the upcoming series of Celebrity Big Brother Super Hijack Squad.. or whatever it's called.
Anyway, I can't decide which of these two logo designs to you use so I figured I would use.. only the text is my stuff; I can't decide where to put it, the actual logo is, I presume, made by a genius called (firstname) Eatock.
Anyway..
1) Image

2) Image
Mac

Re: Big Brother logo design

Post by Mac »

I prefer the first one, I think it makes more of an impact. Plus the second one is a little harder to read. Ooh but on the first one you can't see the star as well... I still like the first though =]
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

I think I like the first one best, it looks more natural to me.

On a side note I'm sad that I don't have Sky in my room and I wont be able to watch this series because no one else really likes Big Brother in my house. I usually try and watch Big Brother whenever it's on. :(
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

First one, yup. Though in both of them the first 'E' looks a bit indistinct as the blotches behind it obscure the purple drop shadow of the letter.
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark