Deathwinks - Darigan Eyrie

Post finished and unfinished work here for critique and appraisal.
thelonetiel
Human Avatar: 15268

Deathwinks - Darigan Eyrie

Post by thelonetiel »

I got my tablet PC about a week ago but haven't had the energy to sit down and draw someone fer realz until this afternoon.

http://thelonetiel.deviantart.com/art/D ... s-92890962 (bigger)

Deathwinks is my darling Darigan Eyrie, my first Neopet and so he gets all my attention. I don't draw him much, as I haven't really decided on a design for him, but I might stick with something simple like this for a good while. Eyries are my favs. :3

I finally got my preliminary version of the revamp of his petpage uploaded to Neopets so after I was burnt out from messing with Neopets filters I remembered I wanted to have a good pic of Deathy so it wouldn't be all about HTML. I had this sketched out a while back to do a colored pencil piece, but never got around to it.

I'm proud of how much my art skills have improved recently, I just need to take more time to practice. I'm not looking for too many crits on this as it is finished for now, but I'll be sure to keep everything said in mind next time I draw something. I know I need to go slower on the line art and make it smoother, but I'll get around to it next time.
Veo

Re: Deathwinks - Darigan Eyrie

Post by Veo »

Awww . . .he's cute! :)