Veo's Art

Post finished and unfinished work here for critique and appraisal.
Veo

Veo's Art

Post by Veo »

So, I'll put some artwork down. I've been working for petsites these days! I did two and a half months at Ichumon, and I am now employed at EvoDragon. Hope you enjoy. :D

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImage

I know I still have a long way to go, but I've really enjoyed the time I've spent among good friends.

In another note - EvoDragon is still looking for another artist! PM me for details if you'd like to know more! :0
covet

Re: Veo's Art

Post by covet »

The little sushi are adorable, Veo, and I love the dragon flying on his back. In fact I'm in favour of your art style all around.
The Artist Formerly Known As Amneris
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

Those are so cute. :D redpanda. the flying dragon and the bird thing are really awesome. :D

I'd inquire about that job thing, but I don't know if I'll have the time for it. D: I go to an art college, something like that might actually look good on a resume, but like I said, I don't know how next semester's classes are going to effect my schedule. x_x
Veo

Post by Veo »

Not a problem - they only want five items minimum a week, which is nice - Ichumon wanted ten or more. I'm in college and five items is really easy, thankfully! :D

Also, thanks for all the comments! The only way I got here was from constant practice and repetition. And good inspirations! :D
hebdenhippy
Human Avatar: 235278

Post by hebdenhippy »

They look great! I love the red panda ^^ I am interested in working there, is there anywhere to apply or something?
Veo

Post by Veo »

More stuffz. :D

ImageImageImage
Veo

Post by Veo »

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

I love how the koi gumball turned out. :0

((I got moved to another petsite by a higher up, and we BADLY need artists. Its for Creature World - they just reopened and deleted all 2000 items or so that they had and need anything you can think of. Please PM me for details if interested. :P))
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

They look less like gumballs and more like buttons, but they are really pretty. I love your tiny dinos.
Veo

Post by Veo »

Thanks so much. ;~~;
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

I have no idea what this ;~~; means!

Oh, and please tell me you didn't make the avatars there because they are very, very frighteningly inhuman. The skin tones are really weird for anyone who's not white, and the labels of Caucasian/African/Asian come off as either ignorant, insulting, or both.

...The first and only "world" to explore is Hicksville? This is either very bad or very good.
Veo

Post by Veo »

Oh lulz, of course not. Someone else did them, and they need help. Like, a shotgun to the head sorta help. The upper half of the human is alright, but the bottom is so....off. :(

And yeah, there needs to be a lot of work on the site, since it just reopened. 0__0

Oh, and - ;~~~; means crying, which, in my case, was caused by your praise. :P
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

I am relieved that they aren't yours. Uh, you may continue crying tears of joy? I hope this means you'll have lots and lots of work to do. It'd be good for you, but even better for them.
Veo

Post by Veo »

Yeah, I'm not the best artist in the world, but I'd never draw something with that much wrong with it. I'm too hard on myself. However, with all the practice that I get, I pray I can grow more and more talented in my artwork - I need it. XD
Paint

Post by Paint »

I really like your art, it's so adorable =D
This has to be my favourite- Image
I stared at it for a long time. xD

Many thanks to the wonderful Tiel for the set.
Veo

Post by Veo »

Thanks so much for your kind complement, Paint! I really love how the glow came out on that - i used a trick to change the glow from orange to red at the last second, making it much more vivid!

Here is some more stuff. :D

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Yes, those are cthulhu gumballs. Or marbles, whatever. :D