Desert and Spotted

Post finished and unfinished work here for critique and appraisal.
Nogitsune
Colourmeister

Desert and Spotted

Post by Nogitsune »

Madge had requested this. It's head gear only, but I can add other parts if desired. Sorry the head gear looks a bit fuzzy, I wasn't sure how to find a 300 x 300 image of a Desert Lupe so I had to blow up a 150 x 150.

*edited for better quality
Last edited by Nogitsune on 01 May 2009 03:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Faster than a speeding cheeseburger, but not by much.
Madge

Re: Desert and Spotted

Post by Madge »

Omg Nogitsune that looks really awesome, except for the aesthetic problems that exist with the headgear itself. It definitely gets rid of all the lameness I found with the lupe's head.

Also, getting the 300x300 picture is as simple as changing one of the /1/ into a /4/ I believe. On boyfriend's computer so can't go into more detail at the moment but somebody would be able to.
Nogitsune
Colourmeister

Re: Desert and Spotted

Post by Nogitsune »

Madge wrote:Omg Nogitsune that looks really awesome, except for the aesthetic problems that exist with the headgear itself. It definitely gets rid of all the lameness I found with the lupe's head.

Also, getting the 300x300 picture is as simple as changing one of the /1/ into a /4/ I believe. On boyfriend's computer so can't go into more detail at the moment but somebody would be able to.
Thanks! I'm glad you like. In theory I could photoshop the headgear, but that would likely only be frustrating.

As it turns out it's changing the 2 to a 4, but thanks! I'll be updating the image.
Faster than a speeding cheeseburger, but not by much.