Subeta: Dragarth Makeover

For posting new and revamped pet colours on Subeta.
Elfwoman99

Post by Elfwoman99 »

jessibean wrote:
Keith wrote: Uh... what?

This is the first pet in like, a year, that we haven't polled before revamping. Name another, please.

(And not a recolor of a revamped pet.)
Well ^_^; The Cadogre, Endeavor, Torrent, and Escalade, to name a few xD (Although those ones, I doubt many people would have voted against xD)
I think the Torrent had a vote.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Did it? I don't recall a poll on them, but I could be muzzy. Cadogre and Endeavor certainly didn't have polls. The Escalade had a poll, but it was a long time ago, but a different artist ended up redoing it, so it doesn't count.
Image Image
Aqua

Post by Aqua »

The torrent had a vote, but it wasn't for the current version, it was for a different one that wasn't used. Same with the escalade.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Aqua wrote:The torrent had a vote, but it wasn't for the current version, it was for a different one that wasn't used. Same with the escalade.
Well yes ,but the new versions turned out so vastly different from the ones that were polled that I'd hardly say it counts.
Aqua

Post by Aqua »

I understand that. :P Just saying since someone was wondering.
Ellie

Post by Ellie »

Aw, it's kind of cute. There's something canine about it. I actually thought that the galactic one was a second kumos for a minute.
Chantal

Post by Chantal »

I actually like it. I was turned off by the smirk it had. And then the Galactic came out and I finally got my dragarth. I went for the paralixes for my characters, as they fit them more than the old dragarth. Yeah, they looked evil but for the two that I have, the expressions are what fit. I'm just waiting for a spectrum paralix.

I don't know what I'll do with my fire like one, reborn doesn't really fit her nor does angelic so I'm stuck with Arid on her. Anyway, back to my point. I'm rather estactic with this makeover and I believe the dragarth was in desperate need of it too. I like it a lot, and I think Keith did the right thing giving the pet a makeover. My thoughts on the pet. *shrugs*
kerg

Post by kerg »

Overall I like it, but the smile is weird. I don't really care if it's smiling or smirking, but this smile is so big it's kind of creepy. I really love the shading though, you can tell that it's furry.
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

While this redraw is pretty good, I prefer the old version - I looved its quirky smile and its character seems to have got lost in translation. Admittedly some of the older colours looked better than others, and now they are all consistant. Eh, I have my Galactic Dragarth, I'm still happy!
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
lavender
Human Avatar: 168295

Post by lavender »

I am sad. I loved the Dragarth's snarky look before. And the purple they used for lilac is too dark for my taste. My Lilac Dragarth was based on the game Spyro, and this new one doesn't fit him much :( But I probably won't change Spiroh. Anyways, I'll get used to the change eventually :P

(Sorry if this topic was a little too old to bump, but I haven't been on in while and this was my first look at the revamp)
{neopets: _lavender} ImageImage Image {subeta: lavenderkennedy}