Altador Cup 2007

Post anything new on Neopets here.
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

I wasn't being 'OMFG 10 minutes late!!', and I didn't know about the glitch.. What happened? I just thought it was a bit strange that they'd make such a specific time/date and not perhaps code it or something so that it starts automatically.
Illuen

Post by Illuen »

Aaaaaron wrote:I wasn't being 'OMFG 10 minutes late!!', and I didn't know about the glitch.. What happened? I just thought it was a bit strange that they'd make such a specific time/date and not perhaps code it or something so that it starts automatically.
I wasn't targeting you with the "OMFG" bit, it was more directed at the idiots on the neoboards, and I'm sorry if it came across wrongly.

From what I've heard, there was a way to duplicate neopoints at the bank, and people were making billions, until they shut it down. Don't know much more than that, unfortunately.
No spoony bard could spin a sweeter tale.
dandelions
Lily Was Here

Post by dandelions »

Yeah, I wish they'd just said "starts today"- I have a bit of time tonight I can use to play, but wouldn't have expected it to start so early if they hadn't said it would...
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

wouldn't have expected it to start so early if they hadn't said it would...
Thats basicaly what I was trying to say :P Neo usually updates late evening for me, so yeah :D the boards are actually quite funny to watch, but no way am I getting involved, can't be bothered.

One person I saw was speaking sense though - if TNT is forced to do a rollback due to all this fake NP going round, or everyone's lost their items (apparently entire malls have been emptied..), then of course any points we rack up would be lost, so no point really..
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

Illuen wrote:Last night there was some seriously bad glitches with the Trading Post and the bank, and people were able to duplicate Neopoints....
Wow; so that's what's going on. :? Well, at least I can get a few more practice rounds in....

ETA: They fixed the Clockwork Yooyu! Now it glows as it gets closer to exploding, so you know how much time you have left.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

Anyone else having clunky control issues or is it just my mouse? Half the time when I click the button the ball won't shoot, or when I roll over another player it doesn't switch. I don't remember having these issue last year.

And I really don't like the way most of the balls play now either. Faerie was one of my favorites and now its much harder to score with. And the Darigan is just evil.

And one last question: Is there a place to view who many wins and so on you currently have? I remember there being one last year but can't find it now.

I haven't tried the slushie game, but the noise making game was kinda entertaining and I seem to be good at it, with a high score of 5641.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

Seerow wrote:Anyone else having clunky control issues or is it just my mouse? Half the time when I click the button the ball won't shoot, or when I roll over another player it doesn't switch. I don't remember having these issue last year.
I'm having the exact same issues. I even switched mouses... hell, I tried my tablet pen. It seems to be especially problematic with the Mutant Yooyu for some reason (half the time I click it just refuses to leave my player).

I'm not very good at either side game. I played the slushie one once to get the score in and I don't plan on touching it again anytime soon. I only got about 2700 in the NMG.

I can't find the page that lists my current wins, either. Some people on the boards are concerned that because of this, our scores right now aren't even counting. I think TNT just hasn't gotten around to adding it yet.

Incidentally, we will Roo you:

(Sorry; I'm just ridiculously proud of any shot I make with a Darigan Yooyu.)
EofS

Post by EofS »

Officer 1BDI wrote:Incidentally, we will Roo you:
Don't you mean we'll <i>Roo</i> the day we crossed you ;0)

(I love Slushie Slinger SO MUCH. And that's just from one playing of it. Methinks that's how I'll be contributing points. Turns out I hate yooyooball as much this year as I did last year and suck even more than before.)
Goldenchaos

Post by Goldenchaos »

Any tips on how to score with the darigan one?
Image Image
ImageImage
Cheese

Post by Cheese »

Slushie slinger is a vastly superior game to yooyuball.
danceu4ia

Post by danceu4ia »

I'm definitely winning the screaming game, but not the yoyou ball so much...

:P got 1 goal, Roo island got 3.
ImageImageImage
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

I signed up for Roo Island almost last minute, I seriously fail at it again this year, I have managed two draws, which count for nothing I believe.
Crystal Firefly

Post by Crystal Firefly »

I joined Krawk Island like I did last year. I can't desert pirates and Krawks now can I?

Yooyuball seems to be stuck loading for me right now, so I'll try it later today. I really hate when games do that.

Make Some Nose and Slushie Slinger however are great fun. Is there a limit we can play these? I don't think there is but it's worth asking.
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

..Ive managed 8 wins, 1 draw. Im seriously bored already. The Darigan and Faerie balls do my head in they may as well be impossible to score with. What I was thinking was, every team is playing every other team twice.. thats 30 'matches'.. Surely it can't hold interest for that long?! I'm bored after half an hour..

What is everyone else getting in the other two games, I have no idea if I'm any good at them..
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Post by Silverevilchao »

I can't do jack crap because the Flash is being incredibly choppy. Yay.

I want to rack up points. :(